Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend









Casey and Kimber came up for Labor Day weekend and so our family decided to head out to the Lake. It was a hot day, sometimes when the wind picked up it got a little cold but all in all a pretty nice day. Derek showed us his incredible back flip off the cliffs, Casey and Kimber jumped together, and even Miss Karlee jumped off the 5 footer. It took all her guts to even jump off and she was one upset little girl when it was all over...she said, "I hated it, it was the worst thing in the world and that I have ever done!" She cried and cried and we just comforted her and told her it was a very brave thing that she did. Trey on the other hand wanted to jump right in and we had to keep close watch on the little dare devil! There was a beach type area where the water was really shallow and Treyson loved it down there. Basically for 2 hours he just kept picking up rocks and throwing them into the water, he would even try and pick up really heavy ones and try to chuck them. He was fun to watch and by the end of the day his diaper hung down to his knees because it was so wet..haha! Dad C. went fishing but did not get anything, better luck next time;) We ate the lunches we packed out there and just had a great time laughing and visiting. We were all very tired, dirty, and wet and on the way home and Trey crashed within a couple seconds. We had a blast together and we were sure missing Chris, only 4 more weeks...yipee!

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

3 comments:

Tosha said...

I seriously LOVE your little Trey! He is so hansome! So about our house, it took us about two weeks to close on our house but we had to wait for a month and a half for all of the paperwork and closing for our buyer. When you are a first time home buyer they go through everything a MILLION times with a fine tooth comb! And ever since the housing crisis, it has gotten even worse. It really is the longest process ever, and when you are so excited to move in, it feels like even longer. If you have any questions, call me and I would love to answer them. Good luck and I hope you close SOON!

Tosha said...

Oh, and loved the diaper pictures...I laughed my head off!

Tosha said...

Oh, and loved the diaper pictures...I laughed my head off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity