Chris only has 2 WEEKS LEFT! I am so excited! We have a lot to do when he arrives but I am just so happy! 2 weeks is going to go by so fast. He is working so hard and I support him every step of the way, but I know he can't wait to come home too. This means he will be home before his b-day...yahoo! I was looking through our photo's of when we were last together and it just made me miss him even more. Can't wait to see you babe, love you!
xoxoxox (Trey)
XOXOXOX(Your Wife)
One of Trey's favorite songs is "Popcorn." They sing it in nursery every Sunday and we have been teaching him the words and actions to it for FHE. It is the most precious thing in the world. His favorite part is "it wasn't really so!" He will go around the house just doing that part...haha what a cutie pie! What a joy it is to be his MOM!
3 comments:
you are such a cute lady and a good little mom. I only hope when I have a kid Ill be as good as you and have your good attitude! Where are you now? and when do you leave for school
I love when children learn the words and actions to songs. How fun :)
Kerri,
I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you guys? It sounds like you are busy busy! I bet it has been so hard to have Chris gone while you're pregnant and busy with Trey! What a trooper! You look so good! We're having a boy too- due December 23rd. Hope all is going well with you! I'm glad we can stay in touch now.
Lindsay
Post a Comment