
It's a new month and alot of new things have taken place, first NEW AREA! Chris is doing the extended season with AMP Alarm in Fairfax Virgina. We decided it would be a great opportunity to make as much money as we can before we start school. He is living with a couple of guys but that OK because it is only for a month. I am really proud of him and his positive attitude to work hard for our family and not complain. He is very dedicated to his job and I know he just does it all for us, thank you babe! This will be his last summer EVER of doing this job again, selling alarms has been good to us but we are happy that we never have to do it again! Good luck hunny I know you will do awesome because you are awesome!
(2) NEW CAR!
We have been thinking about getting another car because we only have had one for a long time and with us having 2 babies and Chris in school all the time we felt that we needed to get another vehicle. We did not really know how we were going to do it all so we had just been praying that things would work out that we could get a decent car to last us through school for an affordable price. Well long story short we bought our manager Tyler's car. It is an Acura RSX 2002. It has been such a blessing to us because now Chris has a car out in his area and now can drive home. He gave us a great deal which we are truly thankful! It's a great car and we love it, thank you Tyler!
Last Christmas we really wanted to get a new television but we did not really "need" one and so we put that money towards a Christmas jar for a family in need. Well, the coolest thing happened, Chris office in Philly were doing drawings and for every sell you got you got to put your name in for a prize and one of the prizes was a nice Phillips flat screen TV. We were actually hoping and praying to be drawn for it but really never thought it would happen. Well it did! Looks like waiting really paid off for us. WOOT WOOT!
(4) NEW P.J.'s!
I am all about comfort while I am pregnant and to tell you the truth I would rather wear pajamas any chance I get. I know they make you look fatter and that I look like white trash but seriously I just love everything about P.J.'s! I have been wanting to get a new pair but then my bro Derek was cleaning out his drawers and got rid of some of his P.J.'s bottoms so I decided to go "shopping" and pick out the ones I liked. I picked two pair, they are nice and big and so comfy! Thanks Der-Bear.

(5) NEW PERFUME!
OK Ladies everyone of you need this perfume, it smells so good! It's by Ed Hardy and is not extremely expensive. Its called "Love Kills Slowly." Chris got it for me and said it was a way belated b-day gift. I am not too keen on the way the bottle looks but it is so yummy smelling. It's pretty fruity yet...I don't really know how to explain it but it's awesome!
(6) NEW HOUSE!
This is where we are going to be living in Iowa. We are still in the process of closing and hopefully it goes pretty fast but we are so excited and love this place! It has 4 bedrooms, 1 and 3/4 bath, 2 1/2 car detach garage, fenced in backyard, the cutest kitchen and bathroom ever, all appliances are staying, and its in a good neighborhood. It has a basement but it is only partially finished but still usable which is nice. I just have to thank Travis and Crystal for helping us out on our house hunt, thank you so much guys! I also have to thank my Nan and Pops for their help and support and Dad Cutler for helping me understand everything that goes along with buying a house and the fine print. I can not explain how over excited I am, there will be more details so come.
I honestly owe everything "NEW" to my Heavenly Father. I have seriously been doing the happy cry so much lately because I am so thankful for all of my blessings. I know that sometimes the Lord does not give us things right away, he makes us wait for a time and then gives us our reward if we stay TRUE to the faith. I love the Gospel and my Savior Jesus Christ.

15 comments:
Sounds like life is good for you guys. I'm glad things are working out so well, especially with baby #2 on the way. Love the house.
What great blessings have come your way! I'm so glad to hear all of that. You're doing something right :)
Your house is so cute!
Congrats on your house, it is darling! glad things are going your way!!
Congrats on all of these positive things that are happening. You deserve them. I am so happy that you guys were able to buy a home. You are going to love having a place to call your very own. I am glad that things are going much better for you and your little family!
Congrats on all of these positive things that are happening. You deserve them. I am so happy that you guys were able to buy a home. You are going to love having a place to call your very own. I am glad that things are going much better for you and your little family!
Oh Kerri, I am so excited for you guys! So many wonderful things have happened for you, what a fun way to start the month! :) What a cute house too. SO happy for you! Can't wait to see more pics!
Kerri,
I am so happy for you guys!! Everything seems to be going great! How long will Chris be in school? And my family lives in Fairfax, Virginia--maybe he'll knock on their doors someday:) We need to catch up.
Kerri,
I am so happy for you guys!! Everything seems to be going great! How long will Chris be in school? And my family lives in Fairfax, Virginia--maybe he'll knock on their doors someday:) We need to catch up.
Wow...lots of "NEW"s! I am so happy for you and Chris. You both are so deserving of all that Heavenly Father has to offer. Love ya tons...James Gang.
PS-I bought that perfume a few months ago and love it! I actually love the bottle and am a HUGE fan of Ed Hardy shoes, clothing, etc. It must be that wild untamed heart I have going on :)
Sweet house! And congrats on the TV! What a win!
WowZA... a lot going on... by the way... PJ's ARE GRRREEEATT!! You look GREAT!! Never will look fat... EVER. LOVE the house. Darling. BIG SCREEN TV's ROCK!! New cars are always a plus! Busy-busy...
We are so glad things are going so well for you guys! Your new house is seriously so adorable. congrats! :)
Wow, that's really cool all that is happening. I LOVE that Ed Hardy perfume. My bottle is almost out! If you like that, try Pink Sugar - but you can only get it at Nordstrom. Good luck w/ the house, it's super cute! I'll tell you right now, being a homeowner is so great but A LOT OF WORK!!!! Take care!
Post a Comment