This is one of those moments that you just have to laugh about...
It was a typical day with our normal routine, lunch at noon, 2 books, and then down for a nap by one. Trey is a great 3 hour napper and goes down pretty easy, he even usually says.."nigh night, bye", then muah and blows a kiss. Everything was normal and he did not make a sound so I just went about and did my normal duties while he napped. Well, when I went to get him from his nap I got a pretty big suprise...Trey's pack and play is right by a desk and somehow he got a marker out of the drawer and starting doing some "artwork!" Black marker everywhere, all over his legs, arms, face, blankets, pack and play, and even the desk too! He was happy and smiley as usual so I could not help but laugh my head off!
I asked him, "Did you have fun coloring?"
He said, "Yes!"
Then he gave me a great big hug...
I said, "Are you saying sorry?"
He said, "Yes," with a sigh.
Hilarious!!!
Another "Treyson-ism": While I was driving the other day I gave Trey a snack (pretzels and a peach.) He was content and then all of a sudden I start feeling pretzels hit my head and hear him laughing. I kept telling him to stop and he just kept laughing and throwing stuff everywhere and saying, "oooppaa and whoa!" It got really messy when he decided to start throwing chunks of the peach...haha! I finally got a chance to pull over and was trying not to bust out laughing or smile at him. He just kept laughing and laughing. I wanted to laugh because how do you not laugh at a situation like this, but I also wanted him to know that it was not right to throw his food. I cleaned up the mess and told him that he gets no more snacks while driving! Gotta love this kid!
7 comments:
This is Hillarious, Do you think that Trey can become an artist? Those markers looked like a really good tattoo, ha, j/k I don't think Chris would be too happy with an artist rather than a big football player. I miss Trey! Love ya
This is so...Funny! Hope you got it all off! :)
I would have freaked out!!! It is funny though! Great pictures!
Why do that have to be SO CUTE when they are being naughty Dave and I always have to try and not laugh about 90% when she is bad haha they are so adorable! However, when he turns two it maybe a different story Taylor became VERY naughty and it wasn't so cute anymore!!!!! So you miss thing are coming at a crazy time for us, Dave will help for as long as he can but I pretty much only spend 1-2 hours a day with him and with finals coming up it is just a crazy time!!! Don't worry though 1st tri is not even close to being that bad so you guys will be okay and they really ease you into it;) I am excited for you to finally get here and you will be in my ward yeah!
I would Flip!! Oh my heck!! That's a lot of work to get off!! Good luck!! What a doll though... hee-hee.. It is so hard to get mad at such cute faces!!
Brad did the same thing! but it was all over him and the bathroom! I had to paint over it! I almost didn't want to. We laugh and we will never forget it for sure.
Enjoy each little moment time goes by soooo fast!
Brad did the same thing! but it was all over him and the bathroom! I had to paint over it! I almost didn't want to. We laugh and we will never forget it for sure.
Enjoy each little moment time goes by soooo fast!
Post a Comment