You got me, baby #2 is on their way! I am about two months along. Chris and I had talked about trying in the summer and I told him that we should not even talk about it because I am going to end up pregnant at the wrong time...lo and behold that is what happened!!! I thought that I was pregnant in January, I had all the symptoms and was a day late in Feb. A couple days later I started bleeding really bad. I have never had a period like that before, it was 2 weeks long and for part of the time it was clumpy and really deep red (sorry for the details)! I was really scared because I thought I was having a miscarriage. I called the doctor and he said he was not worried so I was not either. In March I missed again but I did not think anything of it because of how weird my period was the previous month. Chris wanted me to take a test anyways so I did and it came up POSITIVE and we were shocked, but then when it dried only the minus sign showed up so we were left confused once again. I just decided to go to the good ole' plan-parenthood and get a real test. I was so nervous while I was there and I had no idea why, maybe because I would of felt dumb if I was not pregnant. The lady came back with the results and said, "congratulations!" The shock turned into excitement, Chris was waiting with Trey in front room and I showed him the results, he smiled and gave me a kiss and told Trey he was going to be a BIG BROTHER!

My craving has been for citrus! I love grapefruits. I could probably eat ten in one day. Chris has to get on me a lot because in the first trimester I am hardly hungry at all. Food seems to go on the back burner. I am either really hungry and eat half of a meal or not hungry at all. I try to still eat little all the time because if I become extremely hungry I make myself sick. I love a lot of the same things that I did with Trey...red meat instead of white meat, yogurt, cinnamon rolls, and BEANS! I have not changed my diet much at all because I was already eating pretty good. I am still going to the gym, I am just modifying my exercises and if I feel queasy I just slow down. I am not looking forward to weight gain but know it will come. I know that you show earlier with your second baby which is a bummer since I really did not show with Trey until I was about 61/2 months. Oh well I know it will all be worth it when I hold the little miracle in my arms.

I have felt so good lately! I have had about the same sickness level the only difference is that I can control it. I love our Nikken Mag-boys. Every time I feel the sickness coming on I just start rubbing them on my tummy and then I do not throw up. I have a phobia of vomiting, it just does not seem normal to me! With Treyson I had severe back pain because of how I ruined my hips in cheerleading but I have had zero back pain. I have a lot more energy and do not feel as tired. I am excited to see how these things will help me the farther along I get and with my recovery.

I don't even know when my actual due date is but I am just guessing that it is around the 14th of November. Not really good timing since Chris will start Chiropractic School Nov. 2nd with thirty credit hours! All is well and I know the Lord will bless us and that we are on his time not ours. We are just so excited to bring another wonderful child into this world. How grateful I feel to be apart of this great and marvelous work, to be able to experience the miracle of life, and to be given the greatest gift of parenthood. I would be selfish if I did not thank my Father in Heaven for all of my many blessings. Thank you, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a mother and to raise children of God. I love my little family so much and especially my brother Jesus Christ.
21 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! Trey is going to LOVE having a sibling, I think seeing the sibling relationship was one of my greatest joys. I never knew that they would feel so much love so young.
Congrats! During both of my pregnancies I craved grapefruit and ate a ton of them and lemons. It came down to me buying a bottle of lemon juice and drinking the whole thing in a matter of days.
Congratulations guys! That will be crazy starting school and having baby number 2 in a matter of weeks. Davenport sounds fun, and you can't beat the price of living! Trav thinks he wants to go to San Jose, California for school, but we'll see! It would be fun to go to the same school! Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys:)
Congratulations my dear! That is exciting. I knew you were telling the truth :) How fun to see your cute family growing!
Congrats..that is great news! Good luck.
congrats!! that's really exciting! also congrats on not being super sick! i, too, have a major phobia of throwing up... ick!! also exciting that you get to keep working out-- i miss it so much! i'm SO ready to be on un-bedrest:)can't wait to hear updates!
Congratulations! There are so many people having babies!!
Congratulations that is great you guys are such good parents and trey will have so much fun with the baby. And dont worry about the weight gain Im sure the little weight you do gain will just melt away once your done cause of how active you are:)
Blessings to you, your family and the new one on the way. I'm so excited for you!
How touching!! I am really happy for you... I really hope all goes well for you. I really to agree that this really is a miracle and such a blessing to be able to get pregnant and have children of you own :] You and Chris are wonderful parents!! Good luck with everything!!!
Congrats! Don't worry about school, it will work out. You get us to them being gone all the time. The first few quarters are just like they are at a full time job. It is 8th and 9th quarter when they really disappear. But you guy will get through it.
Let me know if I can do anything for you. Even if it is just moral support from a fellow Chiro-wife.
Woohoo! You guys make beautiful babies!!
That is so great! Congrats you guys! I knew that you were telling the truth, however, nice that you could get everyone going for April fools! :) I can't wait to hear updates from you! Who is your doctor!?
Yay! I'm so happy for you. I hope you are feeling well and are so excited to be a mommy to two! That will be so much fun. Take care and know we are thinking of you.
Congrats! Thats so exciting..I hope you continue to feel great!
Yeah for baby #2!!! That is awesome! Congrats to you all!! We are so excited for you guys!
Wow Trey's going to be a big brother- yay! Well I feel you on the unexpected timing but it kinda makes things even more exciting! :) Congrats!
Oh yay! Congrats! It's definitely baby season!:)
I had no idea you were pregnant! I need to look at your blog more! Congrats! That is SO exciting! Another Cute little one! I am excited for you!
Congrats on #2! I wish I could be there for ya even with the delivery part ha ha. I hope you feel good during your pregnancy.
Post a Comment