Ooooo...dirty-dirty trick! :] hahaha...but if you are that's great! :] Let us know soon!! :] *I almost did something like this on facebook as my status! But I chickened out!*
Congrats...I think you are for real! If not then karma will get you and you will be prego just because of the prank! haha I can't wait to hear the truth!!!
Hi Kerry! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I met you one time at your wedding, but mostly I know the Price's. I worked with Dan for several years, so I got to know the Price family very well.
You and Chris have a darling family. Your little boy is super cute! Please tell all the Price's hello from Erin (especially Beth)!
12 comments:
The anticipation is killing me...I told you what happens when you leave the little one home :)
Ooooo...dirty-dirty trick! :] hahaha...but if you are that's great! :] Let us know soon!! :] *I almost did something like this on facebook as my status! But I chickened out!*
I think you're being honest Ker... :)
You are just dreaming!!! HA
xoxo
Chris
Congrats...I think you are for real! If not then karma will get you and you will be prego just because of the prank! haha I can't wait to hear the truth!!!
So...are you or aren't you???:)
I don't know. You might be looking a little too good. (:
Hi Kerry!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I met you one time at your wedding, but mostly I know the Price's. I worked with Dan for several years, so I got to know the Price family very well.
You and Chris have a darling family. Your little boy is super cute! Please tell all the Price's hello from Erin (especially Beth)!
HEHEHEHEHE... HAHAHAHA.....
HEHEHEHEHE.... HAHAHAHAH......
HEHEHEHEHE.... HAHAHAHAH......
Fools Fools Fools!
Kerri,
My maiden name is "Cammack."
I too loved Dan, and he is an inspiration in my life as well! I am just finishing my doctoral degree in special education, and Dan inspired it all!
Take care!
Erin
I bet you are...we talked about when you wanted baby #2 in Florida, and I think it's about that time...:)
Post a Comment