Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 Random's

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged.
1. I am a day dreamer, if you find me kind of lost in space that is what I am doing.
2. I always fall asleep with socks on but end up taking then off in the middle of the night.
3. I love grapes and peanut butter and crackers and cream cheese for a snack.
4. I sweat more then most women do.
5. I have always wanted to work as a dental assistant.
6. I do not trust people who do not like dogs ...haha.
7. I enjoy learning especially about health, different cultures, and history.
8. I am proud to be a women and the role of a wife and mother has been the greatest blessing.
9. I hate people that live in the past, hold grudges, and don't get over things easy...I guess its because I have never been like that.
10. I think its stupid the policy Obama just passed for our tax money to pay for abortions in other countries.
11. I am always baby hungry!!!
12. My Papa is one of my greatest hero's and that's why I named my first son after him.
13. Motivational speaking has been something I have wanted to do since I was little....helping people help people!
14. My husband is a great singer but he refuses to be in any choir.
15. I believe in ANGLES.
16. I am such a home-body when I was little I did not like to stay the night at peoples houses until I got a little older even then I would rather be in my own bed.
17. I loose my purse, keys, or cell phone everyday and spend hours looking for it.
18. I fit perfectly in my husbands arms.
19. I won a modeling contest back in the day but decided it was not the lifestyle I wanted.
20. I have a laughing problem, sometimes I will just start laughing for no reason and I seriously don't know why...my hubby thinks I am crazy.
21. When I put Trey to bed I rock him and sing in his ear, lately he has been singing back to me in my ear and its is so cute.
22. I love SALES and whatever store I shop in I hardly ever buy a regular priced item.
23. I want to travel the world with my family.
24. I wish I could have lived back in the 40's and 50's.
25. If I could be any animal I want to be a dolphin.
Wow, that was long...sorry it took so long Mel, thanks for the tag.
I now tag, Ginger, Nanci, and Julie

6 comments:

GINGERSPICE said...

That was fun to read! I hope you trust me, I'm not much of a dog lover :)

Why would you want to be a dolphin?

Thanks for tagging me, I will do it soon!

Love Ya

LiMb FaMiLy said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a dental hygenist. Thats really cool! :) And I think its so stinkin cute that Trey sings back to you in your ear. HOW SWEET!

LiMb FaMiLy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think it would have been so fun to live in the 50's too! Everything just seemed so pure back then. I like your new family picture alot. Treyson is a babe...watch out girls. And I'm right there with ya on the dolphin thing!

Castillon04 said...

Good luck with the dolphin thing ;) I am with ya on the "living in the 40's or 50's," I'd love to live in a safe little neighborhood where all the kids rode bikes together and parents sat out on the porch. But then again there weren't even computers back then and definitely no blogs.

bjjames said...

I thorougly enjoyed getting to know all the little things. As they say...The little things always end up being the big things later in life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity