4th folder, 4th picture
This is my Grandpa Richard and I, he is from Malta Italy. This was his first time in the USA and the first time I had ever met him in person. He knows a little bit of English but his wife translated for him most of the time. We had a fun time. He as amazed on how much Americans eat and how cheap the food was over here..."go figure." Now everyone knows where I get the dark hair and skin, I'm not Spanish I am Maltese.
8th folder 8th Picture
Haha! This was at my baby shower in Green River, Karlee thought it would be cute if she was pregnant too. I know I was huge and I still had a month left. At this point in my pregnancy I had "kankles" and could not drive anywhere because my belly was so big I could not move the seat forward enough to reach the petals! LOL, those were the days!!!! Thanks again Mama C, and Shiree, love you guys.
I tag..Tosh, Jodi, and Tennille
Haha! This was at my baby shower in Green River, Karlee thought it would be cute if she was pregnant too. I know I was huge and I still had a month left. At this point in my pregnancy I had "kankles" and could not drive anywhere because my belly was so big I could not move the seat forward enough to reach the petals! LOL, those were the days!!!! Thanks again Mama C, and Shiree, love you guys.I tag..Tosh, Jodi, and Tennille

7 comments:
Your little boy is so big now. One day mine will be that big and I can't believe it. He is so cute. I can't believe he is weaned too. That is awesome. Did Chris ever hear from the President here at Life?
Look how little you are pregnant, no fair!
Maltese huh.... as in Malta the country? Is Maltese a from of Italian?
Hey you look pretty cute pregnant! That's neat you finally got to meet your Grandpa! I hope you took lots of pictures!
Your gi-normous belly and little body...I LOVE IT!!!! If only my butt didn't grow with the rest of me haha. Anyway, I have a NikonD80 and CS3. I am loving all of it so much!!! Of course there is always bigger and better, but it suits me just fine.
Your gi-normous belly and little body...I LOVE IT!!!! If only my butt didn't grow with the rest of me haha. Anyway, I have a NikonD80 and CS3. I am loving all of it so much!!! Of course there is always bigger and better, but it suits me just fine.
Hey we would love to meet up with you guys when you come. Give us a call for sure! 801-835-7507
ha ha your funny Ker! We will have to hang out this summer i'll be back in May[ Tell Chris hi and Trey is so so cute!
Post a Comment