Friday, February 06, 2009

Wreckless & Walking

Trey is our little wrecker! He wants to destroy everything in sight.
He likes to hit his toys so hard on the tile that they break. He smashes, hits, and takes everything apart. I know he such a boy! When he gets caught doing something he just gives us that look like "I didn't do it."
There is always a mess to clean up and something to fix. Wow I can't believe how fast he is growing up and taking risks. I love this age even though I say "NO" a lot.
You just got to love this little boy though, his cute smiles and huge belly laugh will get you every time.

He is in love with the bathroom and likes to play in the toilet, we had that under control for a while until he learned how to open the lid. We now have to remember to always keep the door shut until a couple of days ago he learned how to open doors....we cant keep up with this kid, HAHA! We can not keep toilet paper on the roll anymore because it has become one of his favorite things to throw everywhere.

Walking!!!.......

We have ourselves a awesome walker now. Trey has been walking for a couple weeks but just started to get really good at it this week. He takes a tumble here and there but for the most part he does great. He has a couple a bruises but his daddy says they add character! I love hearing the little pitter-patter, and his laughs and giggles because he is so proud he is walking.

Treyson is a little climber too. He enjoys climbing on top of anything even if it is dangerous. The safety gate does not even phase him anymore so we have to watch him really close because he is not trained with stairs yet.
He keeps us busy and on our toes! He is such a fun little guy and keeps things exciting. We love our little boy so much he brings so much joy into our family!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow. He walks so good. Curtis says to tell Chris all it takes is playing and working with them to turn around at the top and go down on their tummy. He will get it in not time! Looks like he is all BOY with the messes he makes. Don't ya just love motherhood. It is the never ending job.

Stacy said...

Trey is so CUte!! I don't know what are plans are really for the summer. I think we are gonna chill here in Utah and work. Things are going really well. and you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity