School: Green River High School Baby!!! Good Ole WYO!
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes a couple of guys, but the longest relationship I had was with a guy from our Rival School RS...what was I thinking??..haha
2. What kind of car did you drive? LOL The Famous VAN!! It was biggy size but the only vehicle I had to drive.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? We dared our guy friend to put on a bikini bottom and run down the main street of GR...at that moment a police officer drove by and we had to explain what were were doing..haha embarrassing.
4. Were you a party animal? Yes and No! Yes because I did go to a lot of parties but no because I did not necessarily party. I would sometimes just go to make an appearance...I know stupid when I look back now.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Depends on the day...haha!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No I would of like to have been but to busy with Cheer.
7. Were you a nerd? Heck no! I wish I would of took my studies more seriously but I had boys do my homework for me all the time....I still "owe them one."
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes I was a Wolvette for 1 year and a Cheerleader the rest. I was Captain of the Cheer Squad my senior year. We were State Champions!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? YES, that thing is still stuck in my head, we had to learn it for Cheer, I still remember the moves too.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs Talboom, she was the BEST I love her!! I had her all four years.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually went home, my Nanny always had good stuff for us to eat. "The famous burritos and cookies." All my friends loved them too so our house was like a restaurant with all three of us in High School. Thanks Nanny
13. School Mascot? GO WOLVES!!!
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes, I went every year but senior year I went with Stuart Beital.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes and No! Yes because I absolutely loved High School, Friends, Cheer, Memories...It was some of the best years of my life! No because I love my life now, my family is my world.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? My Family was one of the loudest there and my graduation party was super fun. I was thinking about my future and the next chapter in my life, and where I would be in 5 years.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? We were not allowed to skip because of Cheerleading, had to set an example you know.
18. Have you gained weight since then? About the same I was about 95 cents to a buck (100) and I am still around there.
19. Who was your prom date? Junior Prom it was Josh Holdfelt and Senior year it was Andrew Owens.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yes, I think it will be fun!
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Take time to enjoy high school, don't date the same boy, study more often, there are good times and bad but all to make you into the person you are today.
Get ready to go back to old school tag: Ginger Price, Erin Druce, Katie Mitchell, and Jeanna Young!
1 comment:
Hey thanks for tagging me, I'm so excited to do this!!! I loved reading yours.
Trey just gets cuter and cuter and cuter.... that smile, my gosh! I love checking in on your blog.
You're such an awesome sister in law! Thanks for all your help, in everything. This project and all the baby stuff. We can never thank you enough.
Post a Comment