Treyson LOVES the Shower, if Chris or I are showering he cries if he is not in there with us because he just loves the water. When he hears the shower starting he hurries and crawls up on the bath like you see here in the photo.
Of course he ends up soaked because he played in the water while one of us was showering. It seriously so cute considering he did not love his bath until he was about 3 months old.
We end up just running a bath for him so he can splash all he wants. 
Here is a cute video of him. I swear Trey's first word was "whoa." Every time he would throw something we would say to him "whoa man" and I think that is where he picked it up. I am trying to get him to say it in this video but not sure if he does. He loves to play with any kind of ball and throw it back and forth. What a cutie!
It's crazy because as a Mom I get so excited about every little thing he does! Its so fun to watch him grow up!
2 comments:
He is just too cute!! I can't believe he is moving around so much already!! I don't think I have met little Trey in person yet - to this date... but I feel like I have since we have been able to keep in touch & watch him grow through your blog!! Thanks for sharing him - he is a precious little guy & you are a hoot to watch as a little mommy now too!! It makes my heart leap to see you so happy!! Take care & have a great week!!
I know what you mean. i am always taking pictures of Dax. I get so excited when he coo's and giggles. It's so fun being a mommy.
Post a Comment