Last week Chris's brother Tom and his family came up to go the Pumpkin walk but it was not opened yet so we ended up just carving pumpkins. It was a hoot! The kiddos had so much fun. Layna is a little girly girl did not like the goop very well but Trey thought it was fun...go figure! They had fun making a mess of things.
Later that week the Pumpkin Walk finally opened so we decided to go. It was really cold but it was so NEAT! The theme was Hero's and all of them were so cool and plus it is FREE. It was a great family Saturday activity. The pumpkin walk was been a big tradition in Logan for quite some time and a great one for that matter! I just took pictures of our favorites. Trey enjoyed looking at all the pumpkins but we tried to keep him bundled most of the time. After that we went and god hot coco...yummy! We are looking forward to Halloween!



2 comments:
How fun. I am so so so glad you posted pic's of the pumpkin walk. That is something Grant and I did every single year. I miss it so bad. Thanks so much for posting. Miss you guys.
I am glad you found our blog. Your little boy is getting so big. It is good to hear from you.
Post a Comment