So I voted! All of you know from my previous post who I voted for. Its getting so close! I get more and more nervous each day. Whoever the President maybe I will support them but deep down inside I am hoping for McCain and Palin. I have been listening to the debates, doing my own research, and praying for a good outcome whoever the candidate may be. I am not going to get into politics even though I love to talk about them. I have a deep passion for this country, what we stand for, and how we became the greatest nation. Yes it may sound cheesy but I am proud to be an American and every time I place my hand over my heart for the National Anthem I always think about our troops or the previous wars fought in our behalf, how grateful we all must be and how truly thankful I am. SO GO VOTE!PS. Gotta love the picture, Trey thought the stickers were fun!
2 comments:
Thanks Keri, you are so sweet! It IS so wonderful to be a mom. Thanks for always keeping in touch, I love it! I hope you are feeling better, and I hope you have a really fun weekend...talk to you later, woman!
I am so with you on everything and I too am looking forward to voting for McCain & Palin!!! :)
Post a Comment