Our boys have turned into a bunch of Water Babies. They love to play in water. Splash Splash Splash!
They just built a new water splash park that is actually quite close to our house, and the boys love it.
We also like it and its so much fun to play with them. The water is nice and warm not freezing cold. Porter will say, "It's raining!" Treyson says, "no silly its a big shower!" They both fight who gets to be on Daddy's shoulders next too. LOL. This is the kids new favorite place for sure.
We brought Jax with us since dogs were allowed. He such a good Dog. It was so HOT though for him so he ended up laying underneath the water too. Next time he will be staying home. Sorry Jax.
Our back yard has turned into a Pool Craze. We have been filling it up everyday and spending mostly all day outside. The boys get up, eat, and then their swim diapers go on and out they go. Treyson loves to fill up the pool. Its his job and he will let you know when there is just enough water in it..LOL!
He loves to dunk just his hair in the water. When he does he will say, "Mommy look at me!"
Porter is my swimmer and loves to kick those little legs of his. He spends most of his time on his belly while in the pool.
They have so much fun playing together and it fun to watch them interact with each other. Sometimes there is little fights but most of the time lots of giggles and squeals.
Action Shot!
My sweet little Porty. Gee whiz I love this little monster! He is my little Blondie now:)
Treyson my little dare devil! This is just after he poured water all over himself...haha! He likes to do that a lot or even sneak up behind you and pour it on you..LOL! Love this kid of mine, he is at such a fun age.
Instead of water breaks even though they drink a lot we have smoothie breaks. The boys just love them and they are great when its so hot outside. I also freeze them into Popsicles for them as well.
Since we have been swimming in the pool everyday we ran out of swim diapers fast. We only have one car so of course I could not go get more. I did not want to not let them swim so we tried regular diapers and lets just say it did not work out so well. Talk about one loaded, swollen, hanging low diaper..LOL!
I finally decided they could just go naked in the pool. Never hurt anyone right? Luckily we never had any accidents though I am sure they peed in the pool a lot...haha! One day Trey told me he was going to put his swim diaper on all by himself and well...not sure he got it quite right..LOL! Good new is I got some more swim diapers so no more skinny dipping for these two fellas.
Oh and if you forget to empty the pool and turn your back for a second then sure enough they will be in there playing fully clothed in all. Whoever said a evening pajama swim was not fun...LOL!
I am loving this weather and just being outside. I am soaking up some vitamin D and some sun while my boys have a blast. What gets any better? We are sad Daddy has to miss all the fun during the day though. YAY for Summer and bring on the that HEAT!














3 comments:
I have to say I find Treyson hilarious trying to put that diaper on himself it can be called the moonshine haha!
My little swimming pool like that coast 15 dollars and has brought hours of fun for Drake. So worth it! We are outside almost everyday too playing in it.
Looks so much fun, I can't believe they got in, in their pajamas, that is hilarious!
I loved the saggy diaper pictures too! I'd give anything to have warm enough weather for my kids to go swimming in. I don't know that we've ever hit the 80's here....
So fun!!!
Post a Comment