Monday, October 18, 2010

I just can't help my self...

I adore my boys!
 I love capturing their personalities on camera...
Porter is silly.
Treyson cracks me up.
Porter loves real food.  Even when I trap him down he finds a way out.  He would rather stand and eat, determined little Guss!
Trey's laugh is contagious.  It is very loud and sometimes even sounds a bit over the top but I love it!
Porter can not live with out his snug blanket.  He loves the texture and would carry it around with him everywhere if I let him.
He is getting used to sippy cups even though he usually steals his brothers, he just looks like a little man now instead of a baby...sigh!
Trey is a little man already and his eyes are so captivating, so big and brown, with his long eyelashes...he melts my girly heart!
Yep, these are my fellas and I feel I have bragging rights...LOL!
I cherish their big smiles that make their dimples burst and eyes squint up.  This bring joy to my heart.
I love their funny faces they make.
I even love their sad and pout faces they make.
Trey is my buddy and he is always looking for an opportunity to play with my hair.  He is full of piss and vinegar but yet has a tender side that makes you want to squeeze him all day.
Porter is learning everyday.  He gets overly enthused when he learning to walk, he puts his hands in the air and shakes them with excitement.  It's too cute.  
They are so fun to watch together now...

I think they both might grow up to be wrestlers because its all they do all day long.  They both hold their own and it gets really entertaining to watch.
They both just laugh, squeal, grunt, and scream; they are wild boys...yes I know!!
They both are obsessed with the bath and play great together.  They share toys and splash each other...ah what fun!  There is just something about nakey bums and them in towels that just has me laying back saying, "ah what beautiful children and I am so glad they are mine."
I just can't help myself...
Can My boys get any Cuter?
I think not!
I write this about my boys today with a happy yet somber heart and with tears in my eyes.  I would like to draw your attention to the Sullenger family.  I do not know them personally but I found them from another persons blog.  This family is all inspiring with the trials they have been faced with these last couple months.  I won't spoil it for you but just know their their loss is heartbreaking so grab some tissue!  My husband always ask why I read stuff like this because it really leaves my soul very sad for days.  I told him I read it so I can be better, so I can embrace my kids more, and so I can live a more heart felt life. These parents are amazing and I loved that they shared a little of their heart felt story with the world.  They talked about how they "can do hard things."  Sometimes we think we are not capable of actually going through something such as this but then we see people that do and it makes you want to bow down and thank your Father in Heaven each blessing you have been given.  It is amazing what you can do with Christ right by your side, this is why we call him the Savior.  They also talk about how if they would have done things differently which I thought they could not have done anything differently.  Well, they spoke about how they wish they would have took more pictures and videos, not grumbled about getting up at night, and even how they missed the tantrums that were thrown.  It just made me want to be a better mom, love my kids more, and not sweat the small stuff.  I love my sons from their eyelashes to their toes. Every. Single. Part. Of. Them!  They are gifts sent from heaven, not even life itself is more important then your children.  I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that families are forever, and that the plan of happiness is REAL!
This is all for today, I am gong to go squeeze my boys, not that I have not done it enough today.
Wait, you can never do it enough.
xoxoxo, Ker      

9 comments:

Nicole said...

what a sweet post. the one with trey with his head resting on his chin is so cute and i love the pics of them in their towels!

Brooke Carroll said...

Kerri,I am so overwhelmed right now...thank you for sharing those people's blog. I have been in tears all morning because I have felt so much frustration lately with getting no sleep, no rest, I have forgotten how to have fun, and most of all, just forgotten how to relax and just enjoy my kids. And they are my biggest blessings! I truly needed to read that so much. It broke my heart but I am so grateful for that woman's example. I am so glad you posted it today...Thanks SO MUCH. Love ya :)

Kimber said...

CUTE pics! we can't wait to see and play with these boys on the cruise! It feels like it has been forever! I swear they are getting cuter and cuter (not to mention bigger) in every post!

Dave and Alisha said...

Ive said it before but again your such a cute mom!!

Kenzee Jo said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES... such hansome boys. BEING A MOM IS SUCH A GREAT REWARD!!! Thank you for sharing...

amy said...

i love trey's eyelashes too! both your boys are so handsome.

Lindsay said...

Kerri,
Thank you SO much for sharing that blog with me. I've just spent an hour reading her blog and crying. It has changed my life- no joke. Thanks so much!

Kellee said...

kerri, your boys are adorable. and I, also, loved that blog. wow. such a great example.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

The pictures of Trey laughing are super cute! I can't believe that Porter is almost 1 year old. Time really flies....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity