Yes, Finals are done. Chris has completed his 3rd tri here at Palmer, we got 7 more to go. After countless hours of studying, he is officially a 1/4 of a doctor of Chiropractic and I am so proud of him. This tri really was a tough one but he pushed through with flying colors. PNS (peripheral nervous system) almost got him but he passed and that is an accomplishment in itself. I am seriously amazed on all he has to learn and know. He speaks a totally different language now..LOL! I am so thankful for this opportunity in our lives even though it is difficult at times. Chris always says, "I could not do it without you," and I feel the same way. We are a team! It has went by so fast and I just can't wait until one day to call him Dr. Christian Price!
After every tri we get a break for about 10 or so days until the next one starts up and you would think that our Daddy would come out of hiding but this is not so for our family. Rugby takes up a lot of his time so he is still non existent. He is on his way to Chicago as we speak. They are undefeated and doing very well this season. He went as a back up and just might get to play and he is so excited about that. I know I can not complain because he is he playing the sport of his dreams and going to school for something he loves. Not all graduate students can say or get opportunities like the one we are blessed with. I try not murmur even though we miss him being around.
We have got a little Daddy time in this past week so I will just fill you in on what the two men have been up to....Now when Chris is around we make the most of it and love spending time with our 2 little dudes. The boys love their Dad and like to use him as a climbing gym.
Trey and I have been playing lots of "horsey" lately. We have a ball. He likes it when I do push ups with him on my back, he just laugh and laughs. I like it because I get somewhat of a work-out in during the day.
Porter top teeth are coming in so we have been up many long nights and he pretty cranky during the day. I don't mind though because he is so cuddly and just wants him Mama all the time.
We have been playing, "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" The kids love that game and I think Chris actually enjoys it the best...LOL!
Yup, This is my life and I could not be more blessed!
I am outnumbered and loving it!
Did you know, I think I have mentioned before that Trey gives the best kisses in the world! The way he puckers his lips his so funny and then he just plants it right on you! Chris takes advantage of the kisses when he can.
I love snuggling with Porter and being cheek to cheek. There is not a better feeling then your babies squishy soft cheeks smooched against yours. Heaven!
Christian likes to use his son as a pillow while watching TV and Trey does not seem to mind at all.
Porter likes it when I say, "aahhh!" He says it back and it really cute.
He also likes to watch daddy play his video games, Notice the concentration...LOL!
He also steals bites of daddy's protein oatmeal too.
Trey likes to give us "the look" which is totally adorable.
He also has been preferring our bed over his lately and always says, "Mommy and Daddy bed!" He gets easily moved to his bed which is good.
Both my boys loved to be tickled but Porter especially this last month or so. His giggle is will just make a bad day good. It is that powerful! I love playing tickle monster with him.
In the morning both my boyfriends are extremely needy. They both want to be held for while while they fully wake up and sometimes I don't know if I am fully awake but I love those sweet moments in the morning with my boys. I just have to switch off or I just end up holding both of them. Daddy is already gone most mornings when they get up so I can't pawn one of them off on him..LOL!
Yep, this is what we look like in the mornings... pajamas, sleepy eyes, and scruffy hair! You just have to love it!
Anyways, we are glad that finals are over and for the moments when Daddy is around to spend with us.
We will be more happy when Rugby is over so we can see his face more!
We have Lot's planned for our break and celebrations so stay tuned.
Happy Saturday.
















3 comments:
isn't it so great that the first year is done!!! congrats to you guys--it is not an easy thing!! and as usual--these are such cute pics of your boys--such a good looking family!
woot woot! love the pics! ( i think that's all i ever say is i love the pics, but it's true!)
Great pictures! Such an adorable family!
Post a Comment