Another boy came in to the Price family yesterday morning....William McKoy Price
March 13, 2010
8 lbs. 3 oz.
20.5 in.
He was exactly 2 weeks early.
Congrats Bill and Ginger
We can't wait to meet the..
REAL MCKOY!!!
Ginger went to the hospital at like 5 am and he was born about an hour later. She had a completely natural birth...way to go Ginger!! I have to say that I am a little jealous because babies never come on time for me even if my membranes are stripped and I do all the things they "say" that naturally induce labor, they NEVER come!! I am always stuck over due, HUGE, and completely miserable. I always have to be put on that dreadful pitocin!!! My mid wives always tell me that 9 times out of 10 if someone wants to go natural and they get stuck on pitocin than they usually always end up getting an epidural. The "pit" always makes your labor 100 times stronger than it needs to be! I know I could do it natural if I did not have to be on the pit-drip. With my next baby if I have to get the pitocin I will just tell them to call the anesthesiologist now and stick me....no use in going through HELL for no reason...been there done that. Ginger was planning on doing a hypno birth but he came to fast...She did awesome and I am seriously proud of her!! I think he looks a lot like Ginger, I just want to snuggle him already! Congrats again you two! Love you;)
2 comments:
Aren't babies so fun! I LOVE your little guy! What a cutie!! And what a fun dinner you and Chris did for your anniversary!! you guys are so cute!
Ahhh Kerri, I just checked this post! You are so sweet to do this. I have been so busy, I haven't been on the computer hardly at all this week.
We'll have to talk some more about the hypnobirthing class and going natural! I can't believe how much better my recovery was this time!
(I did end up using the hypno stuff for my wait for the doctor to get there)... I'll give you a call some time this week! Love Ya.
Post a Comment