I guess since its the "luv" month Trey decided to show his love a lot in one day. That morning he was so happy and he kept wanting to give me kisses every minuet. He would just come up to me and pucker his little lips and say, "mommy mmmuuuaahhh"... lean in and kiss me. It was really cute. He has always like to give hugs and kisses but this day it was really excessive. He was going around kissing everything...toys, furniture...what a crazy boy! He even showed Jax some love which he usually is chasing and taunting him..LOL! Out of no where he went over and gave Porter a kiss! I was shocked because this never happens voluntarily. I took advantage of the opportunity to see if Treyson would hold him for the first time and he actually did but Porter was not feeling it. First time for everything right? Treyson immediately started playing with Port's hair with his 2 index fingers. I had to laugh because one my brothers and I (Kody) do the exact same thing. My brother still does it and he is almost 28..LOL! It funny how your kids even develop yours or your families corky habits! Trey is warming up little by little to his brother which is good. I am not sure what triggered the lovable day he had but I hope it happens again soon. What a little goob!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Lovable Day
I guess since its the "luv" month Trey decided to show his love a lot in one day. That morning he was so happy and he kept wanting to give me kisses every minuet. He would just come up to me and pucker his little lips and say, "mommy mmmuuuaahhh"... lean in and kiss me. It was really cute. He has always like to give hugs and kisses but this day it was really excessive. He was going around kissing everything...toys, furniture...what a crazy boy! He even showed Jax some love which he usually is chasing and taunting him..LOL! Out of no where he went over and gave Porter a kiss! I was shocked because this never happens voluntarily. I took advantage of the opportunity to see if Treyson would hold him for the first time and he actually did but Porter was not feeling it. First time for everything right? Treyson immediately started playing with Port's hair with his 2 index fingers. I had to laugh because one my brothers and I (Kody) do the exact same thing. My brother still does it and he is almost 28..LOL! It funny how your kids even develop yours or your families corky habits! Trey is warming up little by little to his brother which is good. I am not sure what triggered the lovable day he had but I hope it happens again soon. What a little goob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cutest Family Ever
Forever in Eternity
1 comment:
so cute! i love it when my boys are in lovey-dovey moods!
Post a Comment