Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Years!

I thought I would hurry and beat Chris to it this year since he wrote about me last year. I can not believe its been three years, it has gone by fast but then again so much has happened. We have lived in 5 different cities, gone to 2 different schools, moved twice, we have 2 handsome sons...wow all this in just 3 years... could not be more happier!
The Lord has blessed or happy marriage with lots of love and laughter.
"We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL"
I thought I just might write a couple of word about my awesome husband. He is just a down right genuine good man. He is very slow to anger and I seriously do not think I have heard him say one bad thing about anybody (besides our President..haha) or gossip about anyone. He is a very patient man, never getting worked up over anything. He's got a big heart, he is kind, gentle, and just a big teddy bear! He makes me giggle with his corny jokes and lovely sarcasm...LOL! He is one of the most dedicated people I know and knows the meaning of hard work, when he has his mind set on something he gets it done and he does it with perfection! He is an example of what it means to turn your heart ache into experiences and character for good. He has such an optimist attitude and has never used his trails as set backs. Chris is a great Father, he love those boys more than words can say. He is a man of God and you can see it in his countenance, he loves the Lord....what more could you ask for? Did I mention that he is GQ HANDSOME! He is so good looking and that muscular body of his is very addicting!! He still gives me butterfly's in my stomach. I love him so much, I am who I am because of his love. What an amazing man he is, he is so good to me! God must have thought I was special to give me such a wonderful husband like Chris! I feel so grateful to even be his wife!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTIAN!
TAP TAP TAP
CHEERS TO 3 YEARS ANY MANY MANY MORE!
For Time and All Eternity
Christian and Kerri Price
February 24, 2007

8 comments:

cutter2005 said...

haha you should have been with him over the summer there were plenty of funny things that we discussed on the streets of Philly

Erica Jessop said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love that you got married in the Logan temple to! And that you have such a great hubby and our still so in love!

Brooke Carroll said...

Happy Anniversary Kerri! I'm really glad you have such a happy marriage, you deserve it so much. And that's how it's supposed to be!! :) Hope you two have a wonderful day :D

Sara said...

I love your wedding picture! It looks like a fairytale! Happy Anniversary!

bjjames said...

I just can't express how much I love your family!! Happy Anniversary...I can't wait till the distance between us is much smaller. Love you guys

Nicole said...

So, so sweet--you two are such a sweet couple and an adorable family! Congratulations on 3 years!

Mele said...

Congrats on three years! How fun to get married in the winter! Makes for gorgeous photos :)

Carlie said...

Wow this picture is so beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity