Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Months!

Our little Porter is 3 months old today! I literally can't believe it! Where has my little newborn gone? I have starting putting away his 0-3 month clothes and filtering to the 3-6 months...sad day:(! He is such a fun little guy and he is always smiling and laughing. He loves to suck on his hands and he is already starting to roll over! He loves to give slobbery wet kisses, oh how I love those gummy kisses! He takes horrible day time naps but his night time sleep is getting better. He was doing like 8-9 hours but when he got sick it went down to 4-5 hours, so we are working on getting back on schedule. His day time naps are horrible! This child just wants to be up looking around instead of sleeping...I have seriously tried everything! Oh well, he has the cute factor to make up for the never napping good;)!
All of the pics of my camera recently got deleted for some odd reason, one minuet they were there and the next they weren't and I had not yet downloaded them...I guess I just need to take more pictures so I don't make myself upset about it...so here are the most recent ones I had on my computer of him....
We do not get his face often but this is the face right before the big pout lip...priceless!
Most of the time we have faces like this...
Smilers!
Enjoying Bath Time
This is one good looking boy...
His smile gets me through the day.
We have a HAPPY HAPPY Boy!
I am so grateful for this little dude! He is more precious than words can describe. I just love him. His laugh, smile, dimples...I just want to snuggle him all day! Children really do grow so fast, before I know it he will be walking!! I am just trying to savor every little cute moment because I know time is just going to fly and I do not want to miss anything! I hope Porter knows how much he loved, I am so blessed to be his mother!

11 comments:

John and Anna said...

He really is darling! How fun!

Erica Jessop said...

Oh I just want to squeeze those cheeks too cute!

Brecca said...

i love his dimples too! so sorry about your camera- that really is heart breaking :(

Lindsay said...

He is such a cutie. What did you do to get him sleeping 8-9 hours? Or did he just do it on his own? I'm curious cause I really want to get Drake sleeping more before I return to work. Will you let me know on my blog or on facebook?! Thanks dear! He seriously is one of the cutest boys I've ever seen. But so was Trey! You're definitely one of those instances where beautiful people made beautiful kids!

Brooke Carroll said...

He is so precious, what a sweet little guy! He has the cutest smile ever :)

denise said...

Aaah! Don't remind me our babies are getting so big! Porter looks so cute and happy in all those pictures. He must be really fun--smiley babies are irresistible!

We just barely got 'Topher doing better day sleep, but his night sleep hasn't been too good lately. I'm hoping better days=better nights. I saw you were reading HSHHC. That is what we subscribe to around here. It isn't ever easy, but it is totally worth it for our family.

Mele said...

Such a cute boy! It was fun seeing you today :)

denise said...

In answer to your question, it might just be time you need. Give it another month or two and see if things change.

'Tian took forever to organize his day sleep. His morning nap was erratic until he was a little over five months old. He was like your boy sounds, really social and happy, but even when he got his naps organized he was one of those "short nappers" who never slept more than an hour. He got overtired ALL the time and would start waking up at night. I was so frustrated, but now that he is almost two everyone is impressed with how well he does--especially me! I'm glad I stuck with it.

It might give you hope to know that Lyric was a bad napper but a great night sleeper at around three months, but then at four months she pulled it together and took huge naps in the day--like 2 1/2 hours, and my house was immaculate 'cause I had all this time!

Anyway, I wrote you a novel, but I've been thinking about you at home with the two little kids, and I know it gets crazy when your husband is in school and gone all the time. We were there just last year, and it sucks, but it goes really fast. You're gonna make it!

Nicole said...

those are some adorable pictures! he is growin' up! :-)

GINGERSPICE said...

So I'm back to the blogging world! :) Porter is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet him. Hate having you guys so far away!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

How sweet Kerri! The pics are adorable. How are you guys?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity