Saturday, June 13, 2009

Perfect Little Guy


I know most everyone thought I was having a girl but we are having ourselves another baby BOY! I felt it was a girl because this pregnancy has been so different, but I think in the back of my mind I knew it was a boy, not to mention I had 2 dreams it was a boy. I also had a dream that I would have 2 boys first! I am really in the the Chinese Charts because for Trey it was correct but I knew with this one because it was at the end of the month that it could go both ways! During the ultrasound we were looking between the legs and did not see anything at first so she said it might be a girl, then the baby moved and BAM there it was the little "turtle head." She said it's a little boy and I immediately got really excited. It just seem like "duh" of course it is, it just seems perfect that I would have 2 little boys. I kinda became overwhelmed thinking about how much I would have my hands full but I felt lots of joy knowing that heavenly father is blessing us with another little boy.  I think Heavenly Father was being smart to send us another boy because he knows how poor we are going to be when Chris starts school and now we wont have to buy anything because we have mostly everything. I was going to send Chris a little gift whatever it was but I was just so thrilled that I could not wait, so I called him and told him the news. He thought and wanted Trey to be a little girl and with this one he felt the same but when I told him he was just as happy as I was and said, "my 2 little spuds, how awesome!" He actually sold 2 that day and told me it was because he found out we were having a BOY! Trey is going to be an awesome little brother and I know they will be best friends.
Our son is healthy and strong! Everything looked great and they said I was right on track for my due date. What an amazing thing it is to bring a child into the world. We can't wait to meet him!

7 comments:

Nate said...

That is great that you are having a boy! If i had a boy first I would want a boy second. I had the ugly brown line too with Adalie, I am not sure if I will get one with this one or not. When I had it though it took months and months for it to go away.

Kenzee Jo said...

Too fun... I'm WAY into the Chinese Chart thing... It was correct with Declan :] and the "Mother/Wives Tales" are hilarious and funny to read.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

That is exciting! Good luck with your new journey (starting school and everything)!

Becky said...

I remember when I found out I was having another boy I started crying on the table. The Dr. then said "I take it you will be back". I was so dissapointed that I wasn't having a little girl. Then I got thinking of all the double boy things bunkbeds, buddies, etc. Now looking back I can't believe I cried when I found out. I love my two little guys together. However, doesn't mean I still don't want the GIRL!! You will love the times they start to play together, you will be in the other room and hear the giggles. It's the absolute best. Congrats guys!

Jeni said...

How cute is that! I love the sucking thumb one! That is awesome how much better the pictures keep getting! We get our ultrasound in 10 days and we are anxious to find out! We're excited for you and your new little addition!

LiMb FaMiLy said...

Congrats on having another boy!! That really is so exciting! We haven't found out yet, my next appointment is on the 30th of this month and then we will be able to. I'm excited!

Green River High School said...

Oh man, I was hoping for a RAH RAH, but that doesn't mean it won't happen!!! We'll be up in GR next weekend - maybe we'll see ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity