I thought you were having a boy!!! How fun! It is so nice when the first two are the same sex so they can be best friends! My neighbor is pregnant and due the end of this month she has a just barely 2 yrs old and is going to be having another boy also you will love her!
That is so exciting!!! Hooray!!! Trey and your baby boy are going to be the best of friends and partners in crime! :) That is exciting! Was Chris able to be with you when you found out?
Congrats!!! It is nice having them together - cause then you are already ready... clothes, toys, etc!!! :) Enjoy them, they grow up way to fast!!! :) TTYS - Jeanna
Congratulations!! I'm excited for you!! We actually couldn't get an ultrasound scheduled until the 24th of this month!! I'm jealous that you already know!! Is little Trey excited or does he not understand? Dallin doesn't know what to think about my growing belly!! I keep telling him that it's the baby but then he'll point to his and say baby so we'll see as we go on what his attitude is!! We are also hoping for another boy to even out our numbers and so Dallin can have a play mate!! Good luck with everything and your seperation from your hubby!! That has to be hard! You'll love him even more when you can be together again!! LOL
13 comments:
YAY! I love having 2 boys! Mine are 20 months apart, how far apart are yours going to be? Congrats!
I thought you were having a boy!!! How fun! It is so nice when the first two are the same sex so they can be best friends! My neighbor is pregnant and due the end of this month she has a just barely 2 yrs old and is going to be having another boy also you will love her!
Woot woot! This is an ALL boy family! Congrats! That's way exciting!
Yay for another boy. That will be so fun. Congratulations
I really thought it was going to be a boy :] How fun to have that moment to find out!! I love it!! CONGRATS KERRI, CHRIS, TREY!!!
That is so exciting!!! Hooray!!! Trey and your baby boy are going to be the best of friends and partners in crime! :) That is exciting! Was Chris able to be with you when you found out?
Congratulations! That will be fun for Trey to have a little brother, but you will certainly have your hands full!
Well why not.. you made such a cute one the first time:) congrats you guys. Are you coming back to logan this fall?
That's exciting you are having another boy. Congrats!
Congrats on the new little guy. How exciting for Trey...a new buddy. Take care of yourself Kerri...I think about you often...love me:)
How exciting! Another little boy! They will be the best of friends! Congrats!!
Congrats!!! It is nice having them together - cause then you are already ready... clothes, toys, etc!!! :) Enjoy them, they grow up way to fast!!! :) TTYS - Jeanna
Congratulations!! I'm excited for you!! We actually couldn't get an ultrasound scheduled until the
24th of this month!! I'm jealous that you already know!! Is little Trey excited or does he not understand? Dallin doesn't know what to think about my growing belly!! I keep telling him that it's the baby but then he'll point to his and say baby so we'll see as we go on what his attitude is!! We are also hoping for another boy to even out our numbers and so Dallin can have a play mate!! Good luck with everything and your seperation from your hubby!! That has to be hard! You'll love him even more when you can be together again!! LOL
Post a Comment