Chris called me really late last night and told me that they were moving the AMP office from Texas to Philly! He said that he was totally blown away but he was happy about the idea and feels they will do much better in Pennsylvania. He would not give me the nitty gritty details about why just that the office in Philadelphia is doing awesome and there are not very many guys working the area. Chris has stayed positive through the whole thing and I am glad I was not down there because I would have thrown a huge fit. He said, "I could just hear you now hunny!" LOL! I am grateful to have such an optimistic husband even though I would have gotten over it with a ginger ail and snickers bar.

AMP payed for them to get moving trucks and for gas so it would make it much easier and faster. They will leave tonight and it's about a 30 hour drive. The only thing left to figure out is how to change our plane tickets. I already booked a plane ticket for July to go out and visit my family and Chris. I guess they are just going to give extra money on this weeks check to the people who already have plane tickets to change them. I am actually really excited because I have never been to Philly and also for Chris to do well. He has already been having success in Texas so with better area I know he is going to do AWESOME!! Good Luck Guys!
1 comment:
YYAHHH!
Post a Comment