






In just a couple of weeks Chris and Casey will leave for Austin Texas to sell for AMP, so Tyler decided to do some go-carts before everyone takes off for the summer. We met a lot the guys and it seems like team Austin is going to be an awesome office this year. Treyson loved all the cars, he kept making the car noise and wanted to wear all the gear like his daddy. I opted not to ride because it was Chris's guy time and I know how vicious guys can be while go-carting, I did not want to be bumped all around while pregnant and vomit everywhere. Chris is the devil when he rides and he shows no mercy which Casey figured out fast. I think Casey got a good whip-lash and he was not very happy about it...haha! We left a little early because Trey needed to get to bed, our car smelt like gasoline the whole way home! It was a fun night and hopefully the next time we go go-carting I wont be prego and Treyson will be old enough to go.
5 comments:
Hey Ker, the hotel is the Ramada and the address is 1440 E. George Blvd. St.George, UT 84790
435-628-2828
The room is reserved under Jodi James and you have to check in by 4 or call with a credit card. If you need me to check in for you, call my cell phone 435-590-6086.
Hi Keri & Chris, Iam so excited for you both to have another little one! Congratulations! I need to put your address on my blog so I can check it more often. I hope you are feeling better. Malinda
That looks like so much fun! I hope you are feeling good and are so excited to have another baby. :)
looks like speed street! super fun :) congrats on the pregnancy!
Keri,
Thanks for relaying the message to Beth. I will give her a call. I am super excited to talk to her!
Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your family!
Post a Comment