Friday, January 16, 2009

**tAgGeRs**

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
OK so that means I was 13 going on 14. I was getting ready to be a high school freshman. Having the time of my life, I loved freshman year! Being a girl, learning to wear make-up, doing my hair crazy ways, oh yeah and that awful thing that happens when you hit a teenager "monthly devil"...hehe just learning how to deal with that. I think I was oblivious to everything I just worried about Friday night and having lots of fun and laughs!
5 things on my to do list today...
GYM of course!
Grocery shopping
Cook, Cook, Cook, I always cook for the whole week I usually do it on Mon but this week has been crazy!
Get my hair and eyebrows done
Continue weening Trey from the ba-ba
6 Snacks that I enjoy…
Sugar snap peas
Indulge trail mix
kashi granola bars
String cheese
Cream cheese with crackers of pretzels
Gram crackers and yogurt
3 Bad habits...
I'm a nail biter
Pacing back and forth when I talk on the phone
Loosing my cell and the keys
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
Give money to the poor and needy, give some to the Church, travel the world, pay off all our school debt, open up my own salon or dance studio, Invest in IRA's and property's.
5 Places I've lived…
Brewton Alabama
Good ole Green River WYOMING baby!
Logan Utah
St. Louis, Missouri
Jacksonville Florida
5 Jobs I've had…
Waitress at Denali's
Wal-Mart
Cheerleading Coach
Hair Stylist
Dance studio choreographer and Turbo Kick teacher
5 Things people don't know about me...
I only wash my hair about once a week
I am very picky about the products I use on my hair and skin
When its cold I like to drive with all the windows down and the heat turned up full blast.
I am a twin to a boy...love ya Kirby...oh yes and I am older by nine minuets.
I want to have 8 children
5 People I'm tagging...
Aimee Taylor
Heather Mitchell
Ginger Price
Tennille Bose
Hailee Barron

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is that you would love it here. If the championship Rugby team doesn't sell Chris, then I don't know what to tell ya, other than the humidity is wonderful for the skin and hair. My skin has never looked so good. I rarely ever breakout anymore. But you gotta go where it feels right. Once you visit Palmer your going to be sold. They will get ya. But hey, if you don't mind an occasional tornado, COLD winter weather, & no mountains or trees, then that is definitely the place for you! jk...you would love it I am sure. Keep us posted. I looked up your wellness thing online, and I still have no idea what it is. We live that way everyday anyway..eating right, sleeping good, excersising ect.. I think they were trying to sell something but I don't know what. Besides we are living off of loans here. I don't think we have any free money to buy stuff, but maybe that isn't what it was doing. I don't know. We were both confused.

The Mancini's said...

Hey Kerri! How the heck are ya? I am not sure if you will remember me or not but I was just looking through some blogs and came across you and your beautiful family! You look great, as always! Anyways, I just wanted to say hello! If you get a chance let me know how you are! I just started this blogging thing so I am still learning how this all works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity