Monday, January 12, 2009

"New Do" for Jax

Hilarious!!!! We thought it would be fun to try a different look for Jax!  What do you think?


He totally did not even care, we could have left it in all day!  He is seriously the best dog anyone could ever have.  We are still working on his excitement when others are around but other then that he is the cuddliest, playful, smartest dog.  All we ever wanted was a dog that would be great with our kids and we for sure got one of those.  He is awesome with Trey, he pokes him in the eye, pulls his tail, jumps on him, plays with his ears and mouth, you name is he does it.  Jax never does anything but lick him, he never snarls or even gets mad.  We are way lucky that he soo good with him. Jax just makes life fun and the love an dog can give a child is so priceless.

12 comments:

denise said...

I love the style on the dog. You guys are too funny!

GINGERSPICE said...

I still can't believe we have a Jax, Dax and Max in the family!

So, how do you add the thing that keeps track of how old Paisley is?

Kenzee Jo said...

hahaha...that's so funny!!! I'll have to try it sometime!!

Landon&Janell said...

That is hilarious, ha ha!! Thats good he is so good with treyson, I hope our little Daisy will be good to!

Green River High School said...

Kerri- thanks for your comment. You'll have to read what I re-posted. Umm, yeah pretty embarrassing. I feel so dumb! Put Izzie is so dang cute, I think she'll get over it ;)

Brooke Carroll said...

I know! It makes me really nervous, so hopefully I can keep her out of trouble...and cute pictures! You always take great ones. Take care!

LiMb FaMiLy said...

I can't believe he liked that! Our dogs would not go for that at all. I loved Chris's post about the Wellness Gift. It sounds like a really cool program. Hope all is well!

LiMb FaMiLy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kerri,
Okay I have a lot to say....Is your husband going to Chiropractic school? You guys need to come here...Not Palmer! The former president of Palmer is now here at life university. He even thinks it's a better school. Here at Life, they now have the highest board scores out of all the schools, a championship Rugby team, the most beautiful campus ever, and the best philosophy for chiropractics (we believe). I told Grant that you guys were going to Iowa, and he said to tell you NO...come here. He could be a HUGE help for Chris and get him through some of those tough classes. Plus he has a great group of guys he hangs out with who lift together everyday, study together and are the top students in their class. You guys could live by us and at least have some friends you know. And since we sort of know the area better we could definitely help you get around here and find a cool place to live. What do you think? If Chris really wants to be a Chiropracter, this is where he needs to be...I promise. He would love this school. Grant wanted to go to Palmer at first, but now he is so glad he came here. Life University now completely has its accreditation back and they are running strong. Besides the humidity in those summer months, the weather here is awesome. This school preaches wellness and going green like you wouldnt believe. I even use the G diapers now. Anyways..you really should look into coming here. The most Successful Chiropracters come from this school. Grants Grandpa was one of the founders of Chiropractics and he went to palmer. But things have changed over there. Anyways, if Chris wants to talk to Grant about it he can call him at 801-830-4895. Take care...Heather

Brooke Carroll said...

Thanks Keri! I love yours, it's really cute too! Yeah, I love all of the different backgrounds they have. It makes it so much easier to get creative!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, love the new do.

Chris, my zip is 77384. We live in The Woodlands, Texas near Conroe just north of Houston about 20 minutes.

Unknown said...

Kerri,
You guys would love it here..honestly...If only for the school. It is so so good. I will definitely tell Grant to look into that Wellness thing you mentioned. He is way into that. You guys should just call Life University and ask for Robyn. She is our counselor and is so cool. When we applied, she sent us letters like every month because they were so excited to have us. So them not getting back to you just doesnt sound like them. Try again. We would love to have you guys out here. When does he actually get to go to a chiropractic school? This year? Grant said that Chris could even use his books, and man were they expensive. So there you have it. You have to come here. The ward is great too. They are always doing fun things. In the summer, you just stay indoors, go to the aquarium, or go swimming, so it's not even that bad. We went to a ward barbecue in July and it was outside at the park and yes, I thought I was going to die. But like I said, besides the summertime, the rest of the year is just perfect and NOT humid. DONT go to Western States whatever you do. It is the worst school of all. They preach a lot of Medicine and stuff, not natural healing of the body. You might as well go to med school if your going to go there. Our brother in law is there. Listen, don't let the weather scare you from coming to the best school out there. You and me can just go swimming every day at the aquatics center. It will be fun. Just think about it. Let me know when he is done there in Logan. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity