Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey....

I am using my sister in laws computer real quick....I do not have internet because we just moved into our new town-home. Chris is still in Jacksonville giving it his all until this Saturday!! I am busy un-packing and trying to get things organized! I miss my hunny so much!! Anyways Ill give you more of an update next week. Love you all...

4 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Where are you guys living now!?

Kenzee Jo said...

diddo on the comment above...I guess I haven't been paying attention :]

Alicia Steere said...

So where did you guys end up moving too? Are you still going to be in the 58th ward?

Unknown said...

Kerri
Hey it's Heather.. I found your blog through Keishas...You guys are so cute. Your blog looks great. I am still a new comer to the blogging thing but you will have to check ours out...Miss you guys..Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity