2008
THE OFFICE.............


It was fun helping out in the office this year. See the baby spoon....yes Trey came with me everytime and he made it fun when we were on our down time. My duties were to bundle paperwork, schedual pickups, schedual jobs for the reps with the techs, and anything else that needed to be done.
Some Videos.......
This is one of the managers, Bridger. He is quite the character and would just breadk out singing for no reason. It was halarious!
This is what they do everyday before they go out. "What makes the green grass grow? Blood! What makes the benjamins flow? SALE, SALE, SALE!




3 comments:
That is hilarious. Love the videos. I miss seeing you and trey, he is so adorable.
I didn't realize that you were in Jacksonville, FL! WOW, how fun! We got to go to Gainesville back in May and we absolutely LOVED the beach! So when are you moving back to Logan? Are you going back to the 58th Ward?
Fun fun! I'm glad you guys had a good summer. K...I think I had a class with that kid Bridger, when I lived in Provo. He was actually really obnoxious and got on everybody's nerves haha! Small world! Hope to see you soon! Where are you guys living now?
Post a Comment