Sunday, September 22, 2013

Daddy's Surprise Celebration!

I had been planning Christians surprise party for the last month. The Strickland's (the Doctor he works with) offered to host his party since it would be an easier surprise. Chris works from 8-12 on Saturdays so Roy told him to come over after work because he really needed an adjustment. He made up some story on why he could not come to the office to get it done. We celebrated his birthday early because the weekend of his bday he has a Chiropractic conference. He never knew it was coming.

Here Miho and her sister Junko (who is a massage therapist in the office) preparing food for the party! 
Not only were we celebrating his birthday we were celebrating his 6 month anniversary of being a DC! I made a Chiropractic mural in celebration of both.
-Yummy strawberry cheesecake and 36 candles!!-
 And here is the man of the hour. I did not get any pics of the surprise because I just got caught up in the moment. It was so awesome and he was completely shocked! He came to crash the party...LOL! 
The boys help me pick out some fun photo props and we sure had fun with them! 
 And so did everyone else.
We invited the whole office staff and a couple of our close friends. Not everyone could come but we had a good crowd and lots of fun. 
Time to make a wish! 
The Strickland's have an awesome gas fireplace and we sat around it chatting and roasting marshmallows! It so nice because there is no smoke! 
 Kreed actually was more the star of the day. He was quite on one at the party....Being a show off. People were impressed with the amount of food this little guy can put away...LOL! The funniest thing was when Kona (their dog) started walking Kreed. He would latch on to his monkey leash backpack tail with his mouth and literally walk with Kreed. It was hilarious and Kreed thought it was pretty hysterical too! 
We always have a blast together and I love spending time with my hercules. The older he gets the more I love him. We are the perfect match. We are the best team. You put our imaginations and work ethic together and not even the Avengers could stop us....LOL! I could not ask for a better husband and father. He just a genuine good man. He honors and respects me as a wife and mother and does not murmur under his breath if the house is a mess, no dinner is made and I am behind on laundry. He lets me takes naps when we sees Im completely exhausted and gives me a break when he can sees Im feeling overwhelmed. Crusted dishes in the sink are done with out even asking sometimes by him. Yes, I would say keeper! Granted he gone A LOT but getting his sweet text messages or little gifts just because make his presence seem not so gone completely. He works hard and does not complain...EVER! Plus, he so handsome! My Zumba gals drool over my man, really they do. They always say, "you got quite a hottie catch!" I sure did! Im glad I could make both celebrations so special for him. He deserves it! 
Happy Birthday my lover and Happy 6 months of being apart of the greatest most healing profession of the world!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Casey said...

Chris looks happy! Glad things are going well! Happy Birthday early!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity