It was my month to host Bunco night and I chose "80's Night" for the theme!
My get up was pretty sweet. I owned all clothing but I got some awesome bight splatter paint leggings at Target to accent my already fluorescent outfit.
My get up was pretty sweet. I owned all clothing but I got some awesome bight splatter paint leggings at Target to accent my already fluorescent outfit.
Crimped hair (yes I own a crimper) and all, it was fun to dress up!
80's Candy!! Sugar high!
The whole crew. We were missing 2 players. One was sick and the other one just forgot. So we had 2 ghost players. We all looked awesome. We definitely looked like all the gals of Cyndi Lauper's "girls just wanna have fun" video.
We sure know how to party 80's style!
Some of my favorite gals...Vanessa, Ashlee, and Bri!
Just having fun with the camera!
I honestly rocked it out in Bunco this night. When we rolled 2's and 3's I got BUNCO within the first 2 minuets! Whoop Whoop. There is really no strategy to this game. It's just pure luck but so so fun!
You can click here to see how bunco is played. We just do 5 dollars prizes and its fun because everyone walks away with something at the end of the night.
You can click here to see how bunco is played. We just do 5 dollars prizes and its fun because everyone walks away with something at the end of the night.

The traveling BUNCO is something someone has to where when they shout out bunco. It can be anyingthing from a watch, to a hat, necklace, ect. . This make the rounds as people shout out their buncos. It was sunglasses this time! Since I was getting so many buncos, I wore them quite a bit! YAY for BUNCO!
It was seriously such a fun night. I love all my Bunco ladies!
"Rock out with your socks out!"
"TOP THAT!"
"Rock out with your socks out!"
"TOP THAT!"







No comments:
Post a Comment