Sunday, February 17, 2013

Insta Love weekend...

Valentines Day in the Price household was really not your average vday but it we made the most of it. I love instagram. They say the best camera you have is the one that is always with you and I find that to be true. Capturing mobile photos and then "intagraming" them makes your memories more real instead of always "posed!" I love it because my boys don't like to pose for many pictures anyway. So here is how our love weekend went down.

We got a surprise package from Grammy and Gramps! 
 Filled with lots of chocolates.
Kreed tried it for the first time and from the mess he made it looks like he is fan! 
 My 3 little valentines:) 
Love me some red lipstick for valentines day! Since the hubs was still gone I treated myself to a chai and extra kisses to my little ones!
The boys got other valentines gifts from Grandma P. Quiet Church books. These will come in handy on Sundays!  
 Treyson had his little vday party at school and his teacher got him the coolest valentine! God's real reason for LOVE day:)
We headed to CFA that night for a love day Party upon Treyson's request. Treyson had been really really blue lately because his Daddy was was still not home and this whole moving thing has made him wear his heart on his sleeve but CFA sure cheered him up. In order to get a FREE kids meal you have to dress in "valentine attire!" Well I took all my boys to the "mommy kissing booth" right before we went...LOL! They wore their red lip prints on their cheek all night and looked so cute!
 This was our last family night at the CFA here in IA so I had to get a pic with the cow!! 
 My whole family loves that darn cow:) 
Believe it or not I had Treyson's Parent teacher conferences werer late that night. It was the only time I could get in to have a babysitter for my other boys. Treyson is a such a good little boy and has made leaps and bounds in preschool. He presented his own PowerPoint to me and its so darling. He told me all his favorite things in preschool, what he wanted to be when he grew up (Football player) and what he was going to do to prepare for kindergarten. His teacher told me that his best quality is that he just loves everyone and he does not pick favorites. A quality he needs to work on his learning others emotion ques and expressing his own. Other then that he is really great kid and she said she has enjoyed having him. I know he going to miss his teacher. 
The next morning it was time to get Daddy and even Jax was so ready for him to be home!! 
We picked him up in Walcott and the boys could not be more stoked! We took a little family outing to the truck museum while we were there. YAY our little family was finally back together! We sure missed our Daddy! 
 
LOVE the 4 men in my life! 
Our Late valentines for us was to go to the Temple! We finally made it to the Nauvoo Temple session! We had been there so many times but never had the opportunity to do a session. Something always fell through with babysitters, Christian did not have many weekend off with school or rugby, ect. I had been many times with the young women and our family had gone many times for the Nauvoo Pagent but we never had done a session. We were honestly sick about it that we had lived so close and never been able to go. Anyway,  through sacrifice of my dear friend Kelci Dastrup she watched all our kids and were able to attend. She drove up with us and watch our kids in the play area at the Temple while. We would of left them with her but with Kreed still nursing we had to do the other to make it work. We were so grateful for her sacrifice for us to be able to go. What a true genuine Christ-like friend. I am going to miss her so much. I Loved this moment going through the Nauvoo Temple with my eternal companion:) We will miss living so close to such a Sacred Historical Temple!
What an wonderful Day!! 
Well that sums up our valentines weekend. Now on to more packing, cleaning and graduation...Yippee!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity