Friday, January 18, 2013

Holiday Break in the Nutshell (2nd half)

The second half of holiday break was spent in Logan with Grandma Beth. We celebrated Christmas there by opening presents. The boys got clothes and trains and Christian and I got one of Grandma Prices quilts. 
 The boys did their "chipmunk performance for Grandma Price as well (see below). 

My boys love the Chipmunks, actually that is an understatement to say how much they are obsessed with them. We going to make this a tradition in our family of doing the Chipmunk Christmas song and as our family grows we will just add more chipmunks. Its so fun and cute. Treyson, (Simon) Porter (Alvin) and Kreed (Theodore) make the cutest little boys chipmunks. Theodore however is still too young to get to involved but he is still cute. He moves his little body back an forth when the music plays (I did not get that part on video.) Anyway, enjoy these cute chipmunks in our family!
 We played in the snow!! 
 We celebrated the New Year with fireworks. Kreed missed out since he was so tried. 
              Its was so cold out so we got warm with some of Grandma's homemade hot coco! "Cheers to a new year" with hot cup of joe! :) 
Logan was kind of low key since Christian got really sick. Stuffy nose, head, fever, cold sores and all. He as pretty miserable. 
 Random Photos
Daddy and Trey's funnies
Cute Kreed
Grandmas horsey ride
Christian childhood friend came to visit (Derek).  
 Honestly while daddy was sick it kind of put a damper on a lot of Logan plans so we just stayed low key and entertained ourselves with grandmas dress up stuff.  We played all kinds for things...
Peter Pan and the Lost boys
Ninjas
Cowboy's
Pirates
Military Captains.
Grandma Price has the best dress up's! 
 We had so much fun playing together. I love my boys. 
 Bath time fun! 
 The boys love their Grandma Price!
Our next stop was Montana. Christian has an interview there so we got to stay with The Christensen's (Lance and Malinda). We had a fun park day. 
Funny story: So Lance and Malinda back yard is like a vast open Forrest that descends down a hill. When I went outside I saw that their youngest Jacob and Trey were half way down the hill and I called them to come back. Jacob told me that he goes down their all the time so they did not listen. I ran in to tell Malinda just to make sure and by the time we got outside they were gone, no where in sight. I stayed back with the other kiddos while Malinda went looking for the. They were seriously gone forever! This scared the daylights out of me. Anyways, they finally returned and when they got back Treyson told me, "Mom we went on a wonderful ice adventure!" LOL, crazy adventure boys! 
I finally got to meet Janae and her fiance. Uncle Kurt came over for dinner but Aunt Katherine was really sick. It was fun to see everyone since it had been way way too long. Everyone had grown up so much. We all had a good time visiting and letting the little ones play. 
That concludes are Holiday break. We made the 17 hour drive back in one day. The drive was beautiful. It was a killer  LONG drive especially with kids but we made it back in one piece. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity