I have been holding down the house pretty well with these boys. Daddy was scheduled to be home last night but with Hurricane Sandy all flights have been delayed and he will most likely be home later tonight. These boys kept me super busy and its always an adventure with them.
Thank goodness for facetime and facebook so we could keep in contract with Daddy. We did facetime everynight with the boys and wrote each other on Facebook. Daddy would make the silliest faces and the boys would just laugh and laugh. These are the times I am so thankful for advanced technology.
While Daddy has been away we have had a lot of Halloween action going on.
First we had the Chick-fil-a howl. Funny story is, I could not find the boy's costumes. I had to teach Zumba that night and then the plan was to head to CFA. I put there costumes in Christians closet but when I went to look for them I could not find them anywhere. He must have moved them and I could not get a hold of him since he was in Brazil. I had talked up the CFA party all day so there was no way the boys were letting me get out of going. I went to the kids thrift store after Zumba where they were selling used costumes for 60% off. I let the boys choose their costumes. I paid 10 bucks for all three. SCORE! We both win!
Treyson chose the grim reaper scary costume.
Treyson chose the grim reaper scary costume.
Porter chose the strong muscle man costume.
And I chose the cute little Monkey costume for Kreed.
He was so adorable!
They all were and we had a great time!
Next was the Churches trunk-or-treat.
Right before that I had a Zumba Halloween party (pictures to come) so I had to revise my Princess Leia costume and hair. It all worked out. Treyson decided he wanted to be Darth this time instead of Luke Skywalker. Porter was still a Jedi and of course Kreed as Yoda!!
They looked awesome!
Trick-or-Treating is always fun. It was super cold so we went through pretty fast. My boys were so cute and polite every time candy was put in their pumpkin they said..."thank you, thank you," in there little excited voices...LOL!
We warmed up and ate a little candy before heading home.
Its been a busy Halloween so far. We can not wait for Daddy to be home and we are praying for all the people in northeast with the storm!











6 comments:
whew! what busy girl you've been!
You have done so well and glad daddy will be home soon.
You have done so well and glad daddy will be home soon.
You have done so well and glad daddy will be home soon.
CUTE costumes!!! Good job holding the fort down while your hubby is away! Question: how do you get your pictures to be side by side and all the other layouts with your pictures??? Do tell please!
Erica,
I really like using picasa which is a free download or picmonkey online. I feel honored that a professional photog would ask me how I do my pics. Have fun with it.
Ker
Post a Comment