Labor day was somewhat productive around here. Christian is never home due to his very demanding schedule with clinic, rugby, and work, thus it's very hard to keep up on the yard work with 3 little kiddos. Please don't judge our lawn and house by its cover...LOL! We pretty white trash if you will:) Labor day we worked hard to make it look decent. We did not get all the way there since the heat was so bad. We could not start until around 5 but its looks better.
The older boys played with the hose and in the pool while we worked
I was not as much help as I wanted since Kreed took most of my attention but he sure was enjoying being outside.
So thankful that our Daddy worked so hard on his day off!
We made a fire with all the branches we collected. They boys were pretty much memorized by the fire...LOL!
Even Jax really had a good time being outside most of the night.
Now on to the babies. I have had 13 friends have babies over the past 6 months...yes lots of babies!! I have been making tons of freezer meals for the Moms most in which helped me when I was on bed rest with Kreed. Paying it forward, trying to anyways.
Speaking of babies--with all the craziness in life, I forgot to mention that Cody and Camille had their baby girl Brielle in April. Yes I am like 4 months late but isn't she a beauty? Kreed and her were due the same month. They would of only been about 10 days apart but Kreed had other plans. They are still very close in age though. Anyway, she is the first grand baby girl on the Cutler side and super cute! Congrats again guys, sorry the shout out is so late!
Oh yes and MORE CUTLER BABIES!! Casey and Kimber are having a baby BOY this coming November!!! I thought it was a girl but I have decided that Cutler don't have girls first--its tradition..LOL! We are super excited for them and she is looking super cute. Congrats guys, we can't wait to add another little man cub to the Cutler fam:)
That's all for now...
Happy September:)


No comments:
Post a Comment