Tuesday, May 08, 2012

3 Brothers

I wanted to write and share about the first time the older boys met their little brother Kreed. They had come to the hospital in their big brother shirts and Treyson insisted that he wanted to show Kreed his transformer mask--was not our ideal but we choose our battles..LOL! Anyway, they had always touched my belly and knew that another little brother was coming to our family. They both were pretty excited when we told them they would get to meet him that day.
I wish I could have gotten their reaction on camera. Since Kreed was in the NICU we were trying to keep them quiet but it was hard since they were so excited to see him. Treyson immediately went into protective brother mode and wanted to help him. He said, "Mommy he's is hurt." I think I was hard seeing Kreed hooked up to all those machines. Porter just kept saying, "awe, baby brother Kreed!" It was really so cute!
We asked the boys if they wanted to hold him and they both hurried and jumped up on the little seat so they could. There reaction again was so sweet. There faces were priceless as we put their baby brother in their arms. I think they kissed him about 10 times, it was just so precious! Treyson immediately asked, "Can we take him home?" It was hard to explain why we could not--broke my heart. Porter just kept saying over and over, "It's Kreed, It's Kreed!" Christian and I just looked at each other with complete joy..it was really amazing to see.
When they had to put him back they both hoovered over his NICU bed and just kept looking at him.
We attempted a family picture and of course Treyson had to put back on his transformer mask to be "awesome" in the picture. Yup we are definitely parent to 3 little boys! This was the only time the boys got to meet Kreed before we got to take him home since he was in the NICU. They boys wanted to take him home so bad especially Treyson and it was sad when we could not. It was amazing to see the sibling bond right away and just to see how much they loved their brother in a matter of just a few minuets.
When we finally got to bring him home the boys have been rather good with him. Yes they are boys so they don't take notice of him too much but when they do they are so sweet and good to him. They love to kiss him that is for sure!
Treyson is especially so good with him. He loves to hold him, push him in the swing, hold his hand and lay by him. He is really good at helping with diaper changes and telling me when he is upset. He does not like it when he cries and if I don't get him right away...he is a very good big brother for sure!
Porter is still young so he does not help and do as much with Kreed as Treyson does but he still takes notice once in a while. I have to watch him because he likes to feed him his snacks, or put his finger in his mouth, and poke his eye, ect...LOL! He is just very curious his brother. He will randomly give him kisses and hugs but that is about it. Lets just say he is much better then Treyson was when I brought him home. Trey wanted nothing to do with Porter so this was a big change which I am happy about.
3 little brothers, it could not be more perfect.
I often wonder what they will be like when they get older. I hope they are best friends. When I look at all 3 of them together it is just so surreal that we have 3 boys. I am not quite sure Kreed knows what he got himself into with his 2 crazy older brothers! Only time will tell:)
As you know getting pictures of little ones is hard especially boys. They never want to pose for the camera. I attempted some before Church the other day and some days I just have to say, "this is as good as it gets!" Something I have gotten used to being a Mother of all boys..LOL!
These are our 3 stripling warriors!
3 little BOYS
3 SONshines
3 BROTHERS!!
We are so blessed to have them in our family. They are MINE, I claim them, each one of them!
We love you so much Treyson, Porter, and Kreed--can't wait to watch you grow up together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity