We did a little celebrating for St. Patricks day for 2 reasons!
1. I had an appointment on Friday for an NST & fluid check. The doctor that was in this day I refuse to see because of her closed minded rudeness towards me. The midwife that was there was getting off early so I had to go to the hospital to get all this done. Well 2 long hours later, Mr. Man Cub past his NST with no problems and I left there with 10 cm of fluid!! Yup TEN! That is more then what I left the hospital with!! I actually have been leaking more since baby is really growing now so I was really surprised but happy! I honestly think it just depend on who is preforming the ultrasound. Some take their time getting every pocket of fluid and some just hurry through it. My last scan I was down to 7 and I do not want to get below 3-5 cm because of the stress it will put on the baby during labor. The fluid is like a cushion during contractions and I want to be able to decide how my baby enters the world with a vaginal delivery. If my fluid is really low then we will most likely have our baby boy on Friday, it not I am going to try and make it to the next Friday. EEkkk, that is so soon and I do not feel one bit prepared! Having said all that, I have beaten the odds with Pprom (preterm prerupture of membranes) and am just so grateful!
PS. I also got my Maternity pictures which turned out so awesome!
PS. I also got my Maternity pictures which turned out so awesome!
2. Christian took his last set of part 2 National boards!! I am so proud of my hubster especially during this trial of ours for pulling through like champ. He was so tired and worn out after that he took a well deserved nap when he got home. I know he was just happy to have them done and that I did not go into labor..haha! Now we just have 2 more to go. UGH, boards even with this trial they are rough but I know with our circumstances it made it even more stressful. Thank goodness Mama Cutler was here to save us!
We celebrate his completion with our St. Patty's day treats and with our little leprechauns! We all wore our GREEN attire and the boys looked so handsome.
Our boys are just so cute!!
We made lots of St. Patrick Day treats with Grammy. Green rice crispy treats and cookies! YUM! The boys just loved it and made such a huge mess. Porter was covered in flour by the time we were done and Treyson just really like cutting the shapes out. Christian was enjoying the samples of cookie dough of course...LOL! It was fun for me to just sit an watch and to somewhat be apart of it since I am on bed rest. The boys just seriously had so much fun.
The next day was Sunday and I had to stay home on bed rest. The rest of the family including Mama C. went and I was really bummed I could not go. The boys looked so cute gussied up in their suits. We tried to get some cute pictures with Grammy but you know how that goes sometimes:)
It has been a while since Christian had been to church too with all our ordeal so he was excited to finally go and not have to battle the boys by himself...LOL! The Bishop actually brought me the sacrament which I was thrilled about since I had not taken it in over a month. I needed it and I just felt blessed that they would take time to come and bring it to me. The Gospel is such a part of me and I was just so glad to finally get it. The bishop gave Chris permission to bless and give it to me on Sundays....this made me very thrilled! I love my boys, they look so much like their Father. These three men just are the reason I am so blessed and happy...soon to be 4!
When everyone got home from Church we ate dinner and played outside since the weather has been so nice. The boys were then excited to decorate their sugar cookies we made the day before. YAY! Again, they had so much fun. Porter was more into eating the frosting then decorating but Treyson loved the decorating part. I think they both were on a sugar high by the time it was all over...LOL! Crazy little leprechauns:) YAY for St. Patty's Day weekend fun!
Today is Mama C. last day with us. We sure enjoyed her being here especially the boys. All of her help is very much appreciated. We are very fortunate to have her in our lives, we could not say thank you enough:) We love our Grammy so much and the boys will miss her I know. We have the RS coming to help with things until I have the baby.
That about wraps up our St. Patty's weekend. It was fun and definitely memorable.







No comments:
Post a Comment