Sunday, January 01, 2012

Rewind {Christmas Parties}

Yes, it is already Jan. and I am still posting about Christmas stuff. I already have all my Christmas stuff pack up and it will soon be put away. The month of December was full of Christmas parties for us.

First, was our annual ICAA couple night out Christmas dinner. I was in charge of the whole thing and gave a little speech in the middle. We handed out our "ask me why my spine is so fine" shirts and also sold the last of our Palmer Christmas ornaments. The food, service, and company was wonderful. I am so excited for this upcoming year and the things we have planned for the club. It was really a good night. I have a couple new people on my board since some graduated and moved away. This positron I have keeps me busy...I have been working all break on the Palmer 2012 planner that we are in charge of. Its been a long process and I will be glad to have it done. I am thankful for all the wives in the club help and support. I could not do it with out them. Love ICAA.  
 Second, that same night later was also the Rugby Christmas Banquet. We only got to make an appearance since my other responsibilities with ICAA had to be met first. We mingled for a little while and then we had to get home. 2012 will be Christian's last season of Rugby. Pretty big deal. He has accomplished so much and I look forward to them going to the Championships again in June. 
 Third, that same night was also our 1st ward Christmas party. We could not do all three so my friend from the 2nd ward invited me to theirs that would be help the next day. Christian unfortunately had to work but the boys were anxious to see Santa and I knew he would be there. The boys and I really had fun together, we all three wore our Santa hats. 
PS. Don't mind my scratch on my lip that I picked at and made worse! 
 Both the boys loved Santa. They sat on his lap and just smiled. "Santa, Santa, ho, ho, ho...is what they kept saying. 
 My boys were a hoot that night....it was probably all the sugar cookies they ate, LOL! They looked so adorable in their matching sweaters and Santa hats. I love them so much, they really make events like this so much fun! Thanks for letting us party with you 2nd ward! 
Third, We hosted our own Christmas Eve Party Brunch at our house. We had some couple's come over who did not have plans. We feasted with some yummy grub and just had a good time. It was short and sweet since most of the people came had other plans that day as well. We took pics in front of the tree and this time we actually got one good one:) 
YAY for Christmas Parties! I promise I am done posting about Christmas. Now lets bring on the NEW YEAR!! 

1 comment:

john + becky said...

Looks like you guys had a fun, busy December!! Your boys are adorable - love their matching sweaters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity