I told you my "other" Halloween costume was going to be a BIG SURPRISE!!
Meet Baby Price #3!!
Yes, it is TRUE! We are going to have another wee one:)
I ordered my skeleton baby shirt and just thought it would be a fun way to announce our new arrival, not to mention it was an all in one costume that baby and I! I still do not have much to show for it so the shirt was a little big even though it was an XS. I am sure in due time I will fill up the shirt nicely!
I waited until 13 weeks since the number 13 is a "creepy" number. I just thought it fit perfect with my Halloween Surprise!
I am 13 weeks exactly which put me at 3 months and means I am on to second trimester already. We are really really excited for our special delivery that will be coming to bless our home... April 18th, 2012! More details to come. Until then, Happy Early Halloween!




16 comments:
Awesome! Congrats Kerri! What a fun way to tell everyone, I was wondering when you said on facebook that you wanted to go as a skeleton family and your costume was a surprise...that is so fun! :) YAY!
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! No wonder you've had a slightly long trimester. Dealing with it all AND being pregnant is no picnic! How very exciting and so worth it in the end, though! :)
Congrats!!!! Love the shirt!!
YAY! Congratulations. Love the shirt. I am getting one if this baby doesn't come sooner than Halloween. Where did you get that? I think it's another boy. You were meant to raise the army of Heleman!
I ordered mine off a website called baby talk. Also if it is another boy that is fine, boys are awesome!. We will just have to try for another to get our girl:)
Congrats!! I cant believe it.
Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!! LOVE HOW YOU ANNOUNCED IT!!! SO CUTE!!
we're so very excited for you guys! that shirt seriously fits perfectly with your guy's chiro stuff, ha! did you guys already know when we came by your house?
Congratulations, what a cute way to announce the "surprise", I love the shirt!!! Thirteen weeks, gosh you've only got 27 left!!! Excited for another Price baby to come to our family, I love how we all just keep popping them out!!!
Love You guys, so happy for you!
Congrats! What a fun way to announce it! Love the costume!
What a great way to announce it! Congrats! How exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! Kerri I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your girl. ;)
First of all, congratulations! :) Way cute shirt (I saw it on Pinterest and so want to get one). Very cute way to announce to the "world" about your new little blessing on the way, too.
congrats! Such a cute way to share the news... I might have to plan our next child around Halloween.. hahaha jk
Post a Comment