Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Year...1/1/11

Can you believe it? It's really the year 2011. This year has just flown by. For the new year we were still in FL and so we welcomed the new year by started off with a cook at our Carpenters Park. It was supposed to be nice weather but it ended up being really overcast and rainy.  It was colder then we expected but we did not let a little rain spoil the fun.
Trey had so much fun playing at the little park they had.
Porter was being such a little goof and mostly hung out in the stroller the whole time.
 That's my boy, always laughing with food in his mouth..LOL!
We tried the keep the boys out of the rain as much as possible but they did not really seem to care. Jax had a blast and was showing off his tricks to everyone. Trey at least stopped playing or a moment to have a little hot dog but then he was back playing again.  I swear he never slows down.
We had some excellent food thanks to the Chefs which were my brothers.  Smoked ribs and pineapple, lots of different sides, and dips. This is how we do it in the South.
 We had a great time. 
Great Family, Great Food, and great FUN!
They had a little duck pond and Trey and I had such a fun time feeding the ducks.
 He would just laugh and laugh and yelled, "duckies, quack quack!"
There was a time when it started rainy extremely hard and it took us a little bit to round all the kids up since they did not want to come in the gazebo. Treyson was drenched, sopping wet, and covered in sand. He did to seem to mind at all though.
 Luckily my Nanny brought some extra clothes for him and by this time Porter crashed out in the car.
 
Later that night my Uncle Robert (my moms brother) came and hung out with the family. He was making Treyson laugh pretty hard. I have always been really close with my Uncle and I am so glad he came.  It was great to catch up and just hang out.
The Galea Gang
 It was just so sweet and nice to have all the family together for the ending of 2010.
 Seriously, it was such a great way to start off a New Year. YAY for 2011 baby!
 The cook out ended later in to the evening and we were supposed to go over to my Brother Kody's house and hang out but Chris was not feeling the best, he had indigestion really bad. It was probably because his body is not used to eating that much red meat...LOL! Anyway,  I was also already worn out from the long day at the park so we decided to stay home and say so long to 2010 early. We did not even watch the ball drop. I know I know, we are lame but it was sure nice to have some snuggle time:) 
Now on the New Year's Goals and things I hope will come to pass in the year 20eleven!

~I will learn how to coupon, can more food, and sew a little. All of these things I know how to do a little but I would like to enlighten my skills just a little bit more.

~I will try and get ready (ie put make up on, get dressed, do my hair, ect) at lease 2-3 days a week not just weekends.  I now this sounds like a pointless goal. I usually do not get ready because I don't have a car so I stay home all day and when Chris does get home we just go straight to the gym anyways.  I want to start doing it more because it makes me feel better to get ready and even though my husband says he does not care I know he likes it better too.

~I will launch my health and wellness blog. I have not launched it yet because I am still working out the kinks and getting it perfected. I am excited about it, to share my recipes, goals, tips, tricks, and knowledge.  Not that I am an expert of anything but I just have always wanted to do it. 

~I will work on my spiritual development. From family Home Evening, prayers, scripture reading, visiting teaching, my calling,  and everything I need to do to keep me on a spiritual high. 

~I will work on my family history and get my kids scrapbooks done.  These things are so overwhelming at times but I know I can get them done this year. 

~I will maintain my physical health and get in the best shape of my life before we decide to get pregnant again. I have much work to do, not necessarily in the weight department but in toning up and developing my muscles. I lost so much of my muscle after Porter but everyday I get stronger and stronger. I would also like to start teaching Turbo Kick again.  

~I will grow our family business, strive for leadership, and continue to change people lives. Great things are already taking place and I am so thankful to be apart of that.

I have plenty more but I wont bore you anymore. Hope all of you had great new year and Cheers to all the blessing for 2011!!! 

4 comments:

Tarinelli said...

I'm excited for the health and wellness blog. After I have my baby I wanna get in shape fast. Your boys are so cute!

GINGERSPICE said...

Sounds like such good goals. I never set goals, I probably should! Sooo, which brother in these pics is your twin? You've got so much family, I can't keep everyone straight!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see your health and wellness blog. I'm so interested in what you do. I want to get healthy and whenever I think about all the things I should do, I think gosh, I wish I could talk to Kerri. I just need some education on that matter. Can't wait!!

Becky said...

Ok, lady! You do some awesome stuff! What a blast! It is so great you talking about your goals for the year!
You are amazing! I wish we could hang out more! That will be one of my goals. Try and play with the chickies more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity