I know, I know I am so behind in writing about our Cruise but we have been really busy here visiting with my family in FL so I am just going to start off with writing about our Christmas. First though, I would like to tell you about a the sad event regarding Mom and Dad Cutler and sweet Karlee. On day 2 of the Cruise Karlee became very ill and had to go to the hospital in Mexico. She had some sort of stomach infection and even had to be put on a feeding tube. It was so awful and because of this she was not able to continue on the Cruise. Mom and Dad C. stayed with her so we had to spend our Holiday Cruise without them. It was hard and we missed them everyday. It was very difficult to communicate and have contact with them which even made us miss them more. I guess the worst thing was there was really nothing we could do but just enjoy and continue on our voyage with out them! You almost felt guilty..LOL! Thank you so much Mom and Dad C. for this wonderful Christmas adventure! We love you and are so sorry about what happened and not being able to spend Christmas with you!
Besides all of that, the Price's had fun with Carnival Freedom!
We could not ask for more Perfect weather, even when it was over cast the view was beautiful. It was like a little piece of heaven everyday:)
Now for how we spent our Christmas...
I have to say that it was a little weird because it did not feel like Christmas, I mean it was 90 degrees that day! Instead of waking up and opening presents, Tayli and I went and laid out all morning. Chris went to the gym, Trey was at Camp Carnival, and Porter was sleeping. This made for a perfect Caribbean Christmas with my favorite girl:)
We could not do Christmas with out a Pina Colada...virgin of course!
We could not of asked for a better way to spend our Christmas morning! Sipping on a Pina Colada while cruising on a ship and soaking up the sun. Not your average Christmas but so memorable!
Late on that day Carnival put on a Christmas Program. Trey got to participate with Camp Carnival so he got to go up on stage and help decorate the Christmas tree. They sang wonderful music, Santa came, and they even had fake snow.
When it came time for Treyson to sit on Santa's lap he chickened out at the last minuet. At first he was so excited but them he got a little nervous and just sat back, folded his arms, and just stared at him...LOL! Oh well, he has still been a good boy this year! He did get a cool Carnival backpack with some cool toys to play with though.
Later that night we went to dinner at the buffet and they had the most coolest decorations. They had 2 watermelon carvings that were incredible and the Santa Claus watermelon top everything! They had beautiful flower bouquets all made out of fruits and veggies too.
I have to say that I was not that impressed with the food besides the Turkey. Then again I am used to good southern cooked Holiday meals...LOL!
Did I mention that the Sun set on Christmas was unbelievable? WOW, so beautiful!
(This pic is courtesy of Kimber, I could not get a good how with my camera.)
Here is what's to come...
MEXICO
COSTA RICA
PANAMA
SHIP LIFE and other randoms!!!!!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
More adventures from our Cruise coming your way and vacation with my Family!
With over 900 pictures taken I might be telling you about it all month...LOL!
Stay tuned!















5 comments:
Take that picture of Tayli by herself she is basically showing all her cleavage we don't want little tay tay showing that
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more pictures!
It looks amazing! I am so glad you had so much fun!!!
Oh how fun!!! It looks so WARM! hehe
jealous.....that's all I have to say! Oh and I loooooved the sunset picture!
Post a Comment