Wednesday, December 01, 2010

4th Tri

November marked another new beginning for us. I know its Dec. already which I can not believe but I could not miss telling you about this great accomplishment!
4th Tri means that we are DONE with our 1st year of Chiropractic School.
We made it...YAY!
4th Tri means we have made it through the hard stuff and now we get a little break with this tri.
4th tri means that Chris is a 1/4 of a Doctor..LOL
4th tri means that we have 3 tris down and 7 to go!
4th Tri is just a breath of fresh air...whew!
You all know that I throw Chris a little graduation party when he finishes each tri but this one was special because it meant finishing the first hard year. The next 2 years are going to go by so fast like this one did...wow I still can't believe it! Anyway our little family party was simple but FUN! 
YAY for PALMER!

I got Chris a little graduation sign and when he completes a Tri he gets to put another tally mark on it to show how far he has to go. He is a 1/4 of the way there:)
Chris class made t-shirts for anyone who wanted them in the class. I thought they were pretty cool. Chris is in the class of 131 which means...
1 Class
3 Years
1 Purpose.
The design on the front of the spine shaped "P" is pretty cool too.
Can't have a party w/o cupcakes and confetti right? Chris did not want anything sugary or unhealthy so I made pumpkin flax cupcakes with yogurt cheese purple colored frosting. They turned out really good. I just served grapes with them. 
We celebrated with our boys.  Man it feels so good to be passed that 1st year!
Trey celebrated with just wanting to lick the frosting off the cupcakes and chowing down on the grapes!
 Porter celebrated by just wanting to be held by mommy, drinking his juice, and playing with the confetti of course!
We are sure PROUD of our Daddy and all the ambition he has and hard work he put in! He amazes me on how he does it all, school, rugby, church callings, ect....yet he still manages to be a great Father and help me around the house. He does all this w/o complaining too.   
We love you "Daddy Chiropractor in Training!!!
Thank you 4th Tri for being so good to us (sigh of relief).

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

That is awesome, Kerri! Congrats to your husband and your family! You guys are accomplishing so much together :D I loved your pictures...you guys are stinkin' precious! ;) Hope you are doing well and that you are so excited for Christmas! Good luck to you guys with school and all!! :D

Nick and Dani said...

Kerri! I'm so glad you found it, too, so I could see what you guys are up to! Your boys are so stinkin cute! (Trey is so big!) And Congratulations to Chris! That's a big deal!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Congrats to Chris! That's a neat accomplishment! I can't believe how much he is juggling right now....what an awesome guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity