I always feel bad when I write something about Porter and then nothing about Trey so here is what are little "stinker" has been doing lately....
As we know he is always smiling which makes my long days go by faster. His new smile is interesting and looks like a fake smile...LOL He will say cheese from time to time at the camera and the "attempt" smile is usually what we get!

Trey loves POPCORN! This is one of the few foods I can get him to eat besides fruits and veggies. It's fiber right? This boy likes anything that has to do with fiber...makes for great diaper changes...LOL! He is an extremely messy eater, I thought he would have grown out of it by now but he is still is so messy when he eats. He refuses to let me even try and help him so needless to say I always have a big mess to clean up after him but I am OK with that as long as he eats. He is so scrawny for his age and I worry he is not getting enough to eat. They say you can't force them and I know I should be happy he likes healthy foods but this kid could care less about food!! I make him drink my protein shakes with me and sneak some protein powder in his oatmeal sometimes. He likes to sit funny in his highchair a lot now, no clue where he learned it but he likes to have his arms and legs both up on the tray part..LOL! Maybe this is why he does not eat either because he is too busy playing while he is eating...LOL, who knows!
He also has this new thing where he likes to suck on his last 3 fingers. I think its because he are transition away from the pacifier during the day. I think its pretty cute and I know his Uncle Scott used to do that too.
Treyson will climb on anything and everything regardless of the height. He is always been our little monkey climber. He loves to climb up on the table and just look out the window for hours. He will pick out all the things he sees outside. I know I probably should not let him but when you get him down 100 times a day...I pick and choose my battles if you know what I mean.
He is obsessed with laundry baskets. He loves to push, climb, hide, and jump on them. This usually keeps him entertained for hours.
Couple Random things about him...
He always sits on his knees.
He loves taking baths.
He is an excellent sleeper (night and day). Well, he is starting not to want to take a nap lately but when I get him to he always sleeps awesome. He would take a 4 hour nap if he could. I usually wake him after 3 so then he will have a normal bed time.
He loves to play with dinosaurs.
Believe it or not Trey still likes to be wrapped up in a blanket. When he is tired he will go and put in his Binky in and get his blanket and wrap himself up.
He also loves to use Jax as a pillow. Jax does not seem to mind. They are best buds.
A couple of funny things that Trey has said lately....
Trey: "Look Mommy Look!"
Me: "What is it bud."
Trey: "Monkey Mommy Monkey" Point at a picture of Obama!
LOL, he really likes monkey and I guess our president looked like one to him...I can see the resemblance!
Trey: "Mommy see flowers?" (I see flowers)
Me: "Yes flowers, pretty!"
Trey: "No, phew they icky!" waving his hand over his nose.
LOL, he is such a boy.
His best friend is Ryker Pulous and everyday he will ask me..
"Mom, where did Ryker go?"
Then he will go to the front door and start calling his name...
RYKER, RYKER!!!
When he wants me to pick him up he will say "Mommy hold you please!"
When going to time out he always puts his head down and sulks over then when he is done says..
"I sowee mommy, good boy!" (I am sorry mommy, Ill be a good boy)
Note: Time out does not always go this smooth!
And his famous line....
OH NO!! He says his all the time even though nothing bad is happening. He sees something cool, or something not so cool he will say it.
He has also been on this screaming kick lately which makes for a lot of noise in the house.
More Facts on Him...
He can count to 10 and pick out all the animals and make their sound.
Book a Mormon Stories is is favorite Nursery song.
He loves books and pointing out everything in them.
He has a wonderful imaginative mind.
Loves to dance and do flips.
He is still not potty trained and has no interest in it.
He hates getting his hair cut, you would think we were murdering him!
His favorite food besides all fruits and veggies is BEANS and NUTS.
I sure love my son, Treyson Bear! He is hard at times but he sure is so much fun. There is never a dull moment with him, literally. He is always on go and the house is never quiet unless he is sleeping. He is turning into an awesome big brother and loves his baby brother Porter. He is such a CRAZY boy but he sure makes life an adventure. We love you Treyson! We want you to know that you are a huge part our eternal family. You make our family so much fun!










3 comments:
Hey Kerri!
I love this post! So cute!
SO I have a suggestion to you about the high chair. My daughter, who is 28 months, was having a hard time eating in her high chair. Not quite like Trey with his feet in the air, but have a harder time. Finally, we decided it was time to put away the high chair and get a booster for the table. It has helped SO MUCH! I think because she tries to be so "mature" that eating at the table makes her feel grown up. I think he might have a much better time eating with the adults too!
Just a suggestion. Hope it helps!
He's so cute... Declan LOVES popcorn too and would eat it all day long if I'd let him :)
I always love how many pics you put on your blog. Looks like a party at your house everyday. I am sure they both keep you VERY busy!!!
Post a Comment