Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"teethers" and catch up

This is just one more thing I have to catch up about but Porter has 2 teeth now. They broke through over our summer break. They were a doosey and I am not looking forward to him teething more..LOL! He can gum and mash his food really well and likeS to bite everything. He is still nursing like a champ and has only got me once or twice with his teeth which is good. We love him and he sure looks so cute and mature with his little choppers on bottom.

Speaking of teeth...remembers Treyson crash? Well where he hit his mouth his front left tooth is turning black. I can't get a good photo of it right now but I have an appointment on Friday to see what is going on with it. Chris callS it the "Obama" tooth...LOL! I am so glad it is his baby tooth.
I am still so behind and need to play catch up on my blogging so stay tuned for more of summer break, Independence day weekend, Grandma Beth, and much more!!! We are glad to be home and getting back into the routine of things. Chris's started 3rd tri today...yipee. Can't wait to be done with the first year. Until next post...
XOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Kimber said...

oh my goodness!!! it's turning BLACK!!! poor boy! you're right though, luckliy it's just his baby tooth!

Mele said...

He looks so cute with his little teeth! I hear ya on playing catch up. I'm beyond behind at this point, I don't know if I can be helped! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity