Thursday, July 01, 2010

More "C" action

"CC"~ I got to visit with one of my besties Careea but I call her "CC" after CC's Pizza and because her full name is Careea Collins. I just love this girl! We have such a good time together. She has a boy that is about 2 years older then Trey named D'Khan and they play really well together. She is a great and loyal friend and I am so glad I got to see her while I was home.CLASSMATES~ A couple of weeks ago we had a beauty school reunion. There were many girls that could not make it which was a bummer but we still had fun. It was fun to hear all of their after beauty school "stories." Some stories were so inspiring, some were sad, and other were happy. I learned that one of my classmates son has had 4 open heart surgeries and another daughter had fought and beat cancer before she was 1 years old. We cried and laughed and then laughed some more. I missed these girls so much so it was so good to see them.
CARTING kids~ Chris and I have been going on lost of walks lately since its really the only exercise he can do with his arm. The weather has been nice so our double stroller has come in handy.
CAPTURED~ Porter loves mirrors and grunts at himself when he looks into it. Its hilarious. I captured it on camera. The funniest part was when he smashed his face into the glass and started laughing.
CARPET mess~ Trey thought it would be fun to get into my lipstick and it had to be the bright pink one of course. He had it all over him and it got on the carpet too. We all know how hard lipstick is to get out of carpet right? It did get more on him then the carpet though which is good. I could not help myself I had to take pictures of it because he looked so silly. It was hard not to laugh even though I wanted him to know what he did was wrong!
CRASH~ Trey took a pretty hard fall this past week. He was riding on the scooter with Gramps and he stopped too fast and Trey went flying. He had a pretty good bump and bruise on his head and a huge fat lip. His tooth was a little loose too. It was really sad because he just could not stop crying. Dad C. felt bad but this was not the first time Trey had a bad crash. His shiner and fat lip have gone down quite a bit and have healed up good. I have decided with boys that we will always have a story to tell that involves bumps and bruises!
CONCERT~ Flaming Gorge Days always puts on 2 concerts a country night and rock night. Jake Owen came to the country night so Chris and had a date night and went. We love Jake Owen's songs and we did a little swing dancing to them for old times sake.
It was nice to be out together with out the kiddos just me and Christian. What can I say, I love him.
Tayli was there and we hung out for a little bit. She looked so cute as always. Love my sis! Derek was working the concert since he works for the city and hooked us up with some water to tie us over for the concert. I was giving him a hard time and lots of nuggies..LOL!
I saw a lot of my old friends at the concert, many that I had not seen since graduating 7 years ago. I was nice to see them and to see where their lives have gone. One gal stopped me and said, "wow Kerri!" I did not recognize her at first but then it came to me. It was one of my brother Kody's best friends Audrey. I remember when I was little wanting to be exactly like her because she was one of the only girls who played football in high school. She was one tough chick but so nice and sweet. It was great seeing her after all those years...I was surprised she even remembered me. She told me, "how could I forget your face." I love seeing old friends, its awesome!
It was a good concert and I rocked out! What a night!
CAMPFIRE~ We did a campfire one night and roasted star burst and smores. We set up the tv outside and watched the blindside. Chris and I played footsie and Jax was getting a little cozy with everyone. We loved the movie, what a great story! Chris and I have always said we would like to play it forward and take someone in that was in need. The movie gave me the warm fuzzes!
We had people camped out on the tramp and we brought chairs out so it was kinds like a drive in movie. The fire was huge but died down by the end of the movie so it got cold. Good thing we had jax to keep us warm!
Maybe "C" is the letter of the month right? I promise these are the last "C" things I will talk about for now..LOL! YAY, for "C" things! Until next time...tah tah!

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

That's great you got to see so many old friends! I am a big Jake Owen fan too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity