Completion: We are done with 2nd Tri! YAY! This tri has been a brutal one only because he was gone so much for Rugby. We are both glad its over. For this reason our theme for this Tri was "keep moving forward!" That is all we really could do during this tri was keep on going until the end. Chris arrived late Friday so Saturday I through him a 2nd tri party. I had cupcakes made that said, "congrats for graduating from 2nd tri." He did not really graduate per say but I still think it called for a celebration. I made him a nice steak dinner with squash, sweet potatoes and a cookie pizza to top it off. We even had purple, white, and black balloons blown up for him and the kids sure loved them. I am super proud of him and all of his hard work. 3rd tri here we come!
Courage: Christian's got his battle wound from the final four. He took one for the team . He ended up having to have surgery on his bicep last Wednesday because the tendon tore away from the bone. The scar is pretty gross. 15 staples later...Chris says that scars add character..LOL! It been a little hard being on vacation and having to deal with the arm but Chris is handling it pretty well. I guess I will have to accept all of his scars...they are apart of him!
Da "CLAW": Trey gets the claw saying from the movie Toy Story and number 3 just came out so we took him to see it. Of course he had to bring his Buzz and Woody to the movie too! He was in awe the whole movie except for the time that the bear hit the baby and smashed the glass locket...he started whaling and I had to take him out to calm him down. He was so mad at that bear for yelling at Woody! Trey loved munching on popcorn throughout the movie and he actually did exceptionally well since this was his very first time at the movie theater. When the movie was over we could not find his Buzz and Woody and they had to turn the lights on for us to find them, thankfully we did and when Trey got them in his hands he gave them both a big hug. It was priceless!
Craziness: On Sunday it was baby McKoy's blessing and Fathers Day so we drove down to Bill and Ginger's ward in SLC to meet the family. McKoy was so cute and he has gotten so big. Bill did a beautiful job on the blessing and he got his name right too...Bill calls him "Cleatus and Thore"..LOL! We took family photos after at Wheeler Park and had a good time playing on all the wagons, trees, and play houses. It was a quick and crazy trip for the kids but it was fun to see everyone together.
Cuteness: I gave Porter a bath in the sink the other day and he was so so cute. He was just laughing and smiling the whole time. He tried to stand up which was a little scary but he enjoyed it. To me, it so much easier to bathe them in the sink then the bath tub.
Cruising: Gramps got the 4wheeler out the other day and took Trey and I for a ride. He loved it and was screaming saying, WOW...yay! They had a blast.
Crawling: Porter is so close to crawling! I am not rushing it because he is already a handful but he might get it before this trip is over! He also is started to pull himself up on stuff...crazy!! It does not seem real that he is 7 1/2 months old already. I want him to stop growing up..LOL!
Car Wash: Trey helped Gramps wash his car the other day and he sure loved spraying the car and everyone else....haha silly boy. He is such a good little helper.
Cards: We have been playing lots of cards around here...some speed, 21, and lots of lucky unders. I love card games. Trey likes to help me once in a while. He must bring me good luck because I have been winning a lot lately!
Color: I colored Karlee hair for the first time, I just put a couple blond steaks on top. I also cut it into a cute a-line and she look so pretty. Ah, she is just growing up right before my eyes. I just love her.
Cutting: I have been cutting lots of hair since I been here but the cutting I am talking about is the grass. Trey loves to help mow the grass so he helped Gramps trim the weeds. He was not even scared of the weed whacker which was surprising. He insisted he do it by himself too.


1 comment:
We took the kiddos to Toy Story opening weekend. 'Topher did not do so well, but 'Tian and Lyric were just glued to the big screen in awe the whole time.
I'm glad Chris's arm is doing better. It looks like you are having a great vacation!
Post a Comment