
We were doing some work in the back yard the other day and we found this slithery creature....A SNAKE! We thought there was only one but when we looked closer there were 6 of them...YIKES! They were really aggressive because they are in mating season and I was freaking out! I managed to get a picture from far away because I just zoomed in as far as my camera would go. I hurried and shot the photo and got my little heine out of there..LOL! Chris thought it was funny to mess with me because I hate SNAKES and told me he was not going to get rid of them. Even though gardener snakes are not poisonous I could just see Trey playing in the backyard and finding a snake and thinking its a toy and getting bit. Chris got rid of them but I am still scared to go over where they were...ahh I know I am just a little chicken right? Hopefully we wont see more of these disgusting creatures again!
3 comments:
that is freaky!! i would feel the same way. last summer there was a ginormous spider by our garage and now i hate going over there and won't let landon play in the grass there. why are there such yucky critters that have to ruin all the fun?! you are so cute, i can picture you freaking out and Chris making fun of you. that's what husbands are for, right? ;-)
*shudders* uhhh! Snakes are the one creature that scare me to death. Good riddance right?!
I would be doing the same thing, that is so sick! We have them in our back yard too, they like to crawl along the house...I seriously despise snakes! Good luck with yours, we will need luck with ours too ;) And your husband is brave...I could never dispose or even think of touching snakes. Aaah!
Post a Comment