LOVE hearing my 2 year old laugh hysterically for no apparent reason! He does this quite often but he has since he was a baby. Always laughing even when he is crying. I think he gets that from me. When I was in labor with Trey and Porter everyone was asking me what was so funny and I really could not tell them..LOL! We ask Trey, "what so funny?" He just keep laughing! I LOVE when he gets that full belly laugh going and when this happens he can't stop and usually end with a permanent grin!

One of Trey's normal faces! Full open mouth screaming with excitement!
LOVE this toddler!
LOVE his personality!

LOVE our little man Porter!
LOVE his open mouth smile.
It's hardly ever a grin it's always a full blown huge smile...
LOVE IT!
He thinks I am pretty funny but his Daddy can get him to laugh and smile more than me. He is a happy baby boy!

LOVE those baby giggles!!!
You can not help but to fall in LOVE with Porter.
We can't get enough of him.
Porter is very ticklish, he gets this one from his Dad...the littlest touch just gets him laughing!
LOVE IT!
I have the most cheerful, lovable, smiley, boys on the planet! Bias I know, I know! I get so many compliments on how infectious they really are.
LOVE THEM!
8 comments:
HAHA so cute! Love the video and pictures...So precious, Kerri!
that video is so sweet! what a cutie! i love baby laughs--that must be one of the happiest sounds in the world. :-) Boys are so fun!
Your boys are so photogenic and have heart warming smiles. What a lucky mom you are!!! Glad you enjoy them so much! xoxo
Well I LOVED that post haha I feel like sometimes me heart will burst when I think about how much I love my family, you seem to be the same way to and I LOVE that;)
Kerri, your family is so adorable! I'm glad I finally got to see a picture of your new little one! Hope you guys are loving life!
I LOVE baby laughs! So cute :)
I know! Our boys are getting old! It's so weird to have them grow up so fast. Just think, they'll be in preschool and primary soon. I can't believe it. Good luck with Porter's sleeping. I wish I had answers, but Payton has been sleeping on the floor in our room lately. We obviously don't have the answers, ha ha.
Seriously Kerri, I love your boys too! Their happiness and laughter is so contagious! What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment