Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Baby!

Wow I seriously can not believe its the year 2010, it seems so weird yet so awesome at the the same time. So much has happened in the past decade, I mean think about it...technology is so different now than it was ten years ago, our lives are so different...most of us were what?.... just starting high school...that's CRAZY, it has went by to fast! I have been pondering about this past year, so many trials, yet so many blessings! 2009 has brought great memories but the highlight of the year was definitely bringing another baby boy into the world! I have decide that song "don't blink" is correct because it just seems that life is always in the fast lane and it keeps getting faster and faster!
We celebrated a little last night with the boys and had fun dressing them up in celebration stuff. Of course we did not let them stay up until the ball dropped so we just did a mini celebration with them before they went to bed.
Treyson thought the blow horns were cool and he loved the finger fireworks and the beads. He just kept smiling and smiling and saying yeah, yeah!
Porter on the other hand was not happy at all and despised the whole New Years mini celebration. We had a pretty cute bow tie out fit that we put him in even though it was 2 sizes too big.
After we got the kiddos down we watch the ESPN New year celebration together. We had fun being silly together. Oh I just love my hubby, he is always good for a laugh.
Chris does the best impression of the Bubba Gump lips! He was making me laugh so hard, he kept trying to get me to kiss them...LOL! He kept saying, "lets go shrimpin!" I really could not take him seriously at all.
I finally gave in! We decided for the first 2010 kiss we were going to do a "fishy-kiss" to be different....LOL. Yes we kinda had a lot of sugar last night!
On a more serious note, I have been pondering about my own goals as an individual and also we have been discussing as a family what our goals should be for the year. I have a list of goals but here are my top 3.
1. (Spiritually) Focus on my own personal scripture study and gain a deeper relationship with our Savior.
2. (Physically) Get back in shape, work out at least 3 days a week, and have a healthy lifestyle.
3. (Mentally) Find something to do every week that will better my self, my family, or someone else's life.
Price family Top 3 goals
1. FHE every Monday, scriptures and prayer every day, and Temple attendance once a tri.
2. Our family Mission Statement (I know we have been working on it forever, this will be our year to get it done.)
3. Strengthen our home business so we can help contribute to each other and to society.
Well that is all folks, HAPPY New Year!
Cheers to 2010, Good-bye to 2009!

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Awesome! And cute pictures...your boys are so friggin' cute. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity