A couple of weeks ago Palmer had a Halloween party. Trey's costume was packed up so we just borrowed one. What a cute pirate he made, we called him little Johnny Depp! It was funny because they had a little kid costume contest and Trey won..."the most scariest costume!" They gave a $20 gift card to Toys R Us.

Trey ate far to much candy and every time he would get a new piece he would say, "more, more!" It was too cute.

Since we moved in Friday we were not really in the Halloween spirit and Davenport does their Halloween on Friday because they do a very big parade thing for Halloween night we did not make Halloween a big deal like usual. The Poulos's took Trey for us and took him trick or treating and we did not even bother with the parade because we were so busy unpacking. I feel so bad because I did not even get a picture with Trey in his Nemo costume because things were so hectic. Trey had tried it on many of times but I never thought to take a photo because I wanted to wait until Halloween and did not know we would be moving in that weekend! I did put Jax in the Nemo costume just for laughs, so that's what you get folks...our dog instead of Trey in the famous Nemo costume!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween filled with lots of spooks and candy!
3 comments:
haha you put jax in the costume! i love it!
haha I love the nemo costume on Jax. We dressed Sasha up in a Superdog costume. It was hilarious! So glad you got moved in and everything is going well! Good luck with labor and delivery. I can't wait to see your little new one!
lol! I LOVE Jax's costume :)Trey is SO cute! can't wait to see the new one when he makes his appearance.
Post a Comment