Monday, November 09, 2009

!!!!!!OVER DUE!!!!!!

It is my due date today and still no baby boy. Babies just like it in my tummy! I went to the doctor today and I am 75 % effaced, dilated to a 3, a negative 2 station, and she stripped my membranes (ouch)! They did a another stress test on me to make sure he was doing great in all that fluid and everything looked good. When she checked my cervix she said she felt something on his head and wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure it was not the cord because if it was and my water broke or my body went into labor it could be very dangerous for the baby. I had to wait over an hour to get the vaginal ultrasound so Chris ran some errands and took Treyson for a drive since it was his nap time. We were really scared and nervous but just wanted to do what was safe for the baby. If the cord was in front they would have to admit me for a c-section right away and if not then they wanted to give my body just one more day to go into labor on its own and if not then they are going to induce me Wednesday morning. The ultrasound looked great and there was nothing in front of the head which was he ultrasound tech said she could see tons and tons of hair so maybe that is what the doc was feeling. I was relieved because I did not want a c-section and just glad that he was safe. I am feeling good just huge, no contractions, just swollen feet. I guess for now no news is good news for now right!?! The house is coming a long and even though I do not feel fully prepared I feel better and am so excited for his coming...I want kiss his sweet little soft cheeks! Hopefully next time I write our sweet little baby boy will be here! Wish us luck!

6 comments:

bjjames said...

I send all my prayers and wish you the best delivery! I can't wait to see his face either. Love you!!

Alicia Steere said...

Good Luck!! I am so excited to hear your news and to see your new little man! I hope and pray that everything goes well for you and that you and baby boy are healthy!!!

denise said...

Mine won't come until yours gets here. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Good Luck. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Green River High School said...

You're so close!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of the new handsome addition!

Brooke Carroll said...

Good luck Kerri! I will be thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cutest Family Ever

Forever in Eternity

Forever in Eternity